San Diego Strike Force Kicker Ernesto Lacayo Named Special Teams Player of the Week
SAN DIEGO - The IFL today announced that San Diego Strike Force kicker Ernesto Lacayo has been named the league's Vidswap.com Special Teams Player of the Week for Week 8 of the 2019 IFL season.
As the Strike Force secured their first win in franchise history by a final score of 40-34 against the Cedar Rapids River Kings on April 14, Lacayo contributed the team's only points in the third quarter with a 51-yard and 43-yard field goal. He also completed four of his five extra points attempts. Lacayo currently ranks second among kickers in the league with 59 points and leads all kickers in extra point percentage (97%).
The Strike Force will face the Arizona Rattlers on Monday, April 22 at Pechanga Arena San Diego. For information on tickets, please visit sdstrikeforce.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-354-0182. Fans can also take advantage of the Strike Force 4-Pack that includes four end zone tickets, four hot dogs and four sodas plus free parking all for just $49 by visiting sdstrikeforce.com/4-pack.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from April 17, 2019
- Week 9 Preview: Green Bay Travels to Nebraska - Green Bay Blizzard
- Game Preview: Iowa Barnstormers at Sioux Falls Storm - Iowa Barnstormers
- River Kings Look to Break Skid against Winless Bismarck - Cedar Rapids River Kings
- San Diego Strike Force Kicker Ernesto Lacayo Named Special Teams Player of the Week - San Diego Strike Force
- IFL Week 8 Players of the Week Announced - IFL
- Jahlil Mathis-Ellis Signs with Philadelphia Soul - Green Bay Blizzard
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.