San Diego Gulls Sign Jack Kopacka to ATO
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Gulls announced today that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has signed left wing Jack Kopacka to an amateur tryout agreement (ATO).
Kopacka, 19 (3/5/98), recorded 30-1949 points in 65 games with the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) this season and ranked second among Greyhounds skaters with 5-611 points in 11 playoffs games. Selected by the Anaheim Ducks in the fourth round (93rd overall) of the 2016 draft, the Lapeer, Mich. native spent the past three seasons with Sault Ste. Marie, earning 50-4393 points with 28 PIM and a +4 rating in 136 games. In 2015-16, the 6-3, 203-pound forward was selected to play in the CHL/NHL Top Prospects game along with Jones and recorded one assist.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 21, 2017
- GAME Checkers Drop Nail-Biter as Wolves Even Series - Charlotte Checkers
- Admirals Drop Game One in OT - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wolves Square Series in Charlotte - Chicago Wolves
- Two Power Play Goals Lead P-Bruins to Game One Win - Providence Bruins
- Penguins Lose Game 1 in Providence, 2-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- IceCaps Crunch Crunch 2-1 in Game One - St. John's IceCaps
- Crunch Drop Game 1 to IceCaps, 2-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- San Diego Gulls Sign Jack Kopacka to ATO - San Diego Gulls
- Ontario Reign Game Preview: Reign and Gulls Open Pacific Semifinals - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Gulls Stories
- San Diego Gulls Announce Update to the 2021-22 Schedule
- San Diego Gulls to Host COVID-19 Vaccination Events
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster for 2021 Rookie Faceoff Tournament
- San Diego Gulls Single-Game Tickets on Sale Now
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Open Practices at 2021 Development and Rookie Camps