Sabres Recall O'Regan
BUFFALO, N.Y. (February 26, 2019) - The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team has recalled forward Danny O'Regan from the Rochester Americans (AHL).
O'Regan (5'10", 180 lbs., 1/30/1994) re-joins the Sabres for his second recall of 2018-19. The Berlin, Germany native has recorded 34 points (18+16) in 53 games with Rochester this season. He has also appeared in one game for the Sabres this season, logging 11:56 of ice time on Feb. 23 against the Washington Capitals.
A fifth-round pick (138th overall) in the 2012 NHL Draft, O'Regan has totaled five points (1+4) in 25 career NHL games and 132 points (54+78) in 165 AHL games during his three professional seasons. He was acquired by the Sabres from the San Jose Sharks in February of 2018.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Monsters Shocked by Rocket on Home Ice, 5-4 - Cleveland Monsters
- Admirals to Host Salute to Referees Night March 5th - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Goaltender Martin Ouellette, Loan Forward Troy Bourke to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks, Amtrak Announce Details of 'Ride the Rails up to the Show' Promotion - Rochester Americans
- Alex Krushelnyski Traded to Binghamton Devils - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Binghamton Devils Acquire Forward Alex Krushelnyski - Binghamton Devils
- Kings Recall Matt Luff from Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Checkers Acquire Dustin Tokarski on Loan from Hartford - Charlotte Checkers
- Irish Night Set for Friday, March 8 against Bridgeport - Rochester Americans
- Comets Reassign Kulbakov, Release Linhart - Utica Comets
- Batherson Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Rangers Recall Libor Hajek from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers Debut Brand-New Website Design - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blake Siebenaler Reassigned to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sabres Recall O'Regan - Rochester Americans
- Eagles Silence Rampage to Close Road Trip - San Antonio Rampage
- Agozzino Nets Hatrick, Francouz Stops All 29 Shots in Eagles 6-0 Win over Rampage - Colorado Eagles
- Admirals Comeback Falls Short in Texas - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Americans Stories
- Relive Some of the Top Moments of the 2019-20 Season with Amerks Season Rewind
- Nathan Paetsch Named Amerks 2019-20 Ioa/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Amerks Partnering with Comets, Crunch and Devils for 'New York Hockey Gives Blood' Initiative
- Baudry Named to ECHL All-Rookie Team
- Pegula Sports Provides $1.2 Million in Aid to Western New York