Amerks, Amtrak Announce Details of 'Ride the Rails up to the Show' Promotion
(Rochester, NY) - The Rochester Americans and Amtrak have again teamed up for the "Ride the Rails Up to the Show" promotion.
Over the next four weeks, fans can enter in for the chance to win a pair of tickets and round-trip transportation to the Buffalo Sabres home game on Tuesday, Apr. 2 against the Nashville Predators at KeyBank Center, courtesy of Amtrak. The grand prize winner will also receive two Rope Line Passes for the Sabres game as well as a one-night stay at a downtown Buffalo hotel.
The contest will run from Friday, Mar. 1 to Friday, Mar. 29. Fans can sign up for the contest online at www.amerks.com/show or by visiting the Member Services booth, located in the upper concourse of The Blue Cross Arena, during any Amerks home game throughout the duration of the contest.
Individual game tickets for the 2018-19 season start at just $14. All memberships are up to 40% off Box Office day-of-game pricing. For more information, visit www.amerks.com or call 1-855-GO-AMERKS.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Monsters Shocked by Rocket on Home Ice, 5-4 - Cleveland Monsters
- Admirals to Host Salute to Referees Night March 5th - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Goaltender Martin Ouellette, Loan Forward Troy Bourke to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks, Amtrak Announce Details of 'Ride the Rails up to the Show' Promotion - Rochester Americans
- Alex Krushelnyski Traded to Binghamton Devils - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Binghamton Devils Acquire Forward Alex Krushelnyski - Binghamton Devils
- Kings Recall Matt Luff from Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Checkers Acquire Dustin Tokarski on Loan from Hartford - Charlotte Checkers
- Irish Night Set for Friday, March 8 against Bridgeport - Rochester Americans
- Comets Reassign Kulbakov, Release Linhart - Utica Comets
- Batherson Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Rangers Recall Libor Hajek from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers Debut Brand-New Website Design - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blake Siebenaler Reassigned to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sabres Recall O'Regan - Rochester Americans
- Eagles Silence Rampage to Close Road Trip - San Antonio Rampage
- Agozzino Nets Hatrick, Francouz Stops All 29 Shots in Eagles 6-0 Win over Rampage - Colorado Eagles
- Admirals Comeback Falls Short in Texas - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.