Reinking Gets 100th Career Victory at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
CLEVELAND, OH - The Canton Charge (27-13), defeated the Fort Wayne Mad Ants (18-22), 111-106, in front of 8,347 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Sunday afternoon for Head Coach Nate Reinking's 100th career victory. The win was also Canton's ninth-straight at home and sixth-straight overall.
The Charge were led by a season-high 26 points from Sir'Dominic Pointer to go along with his nine rebounds, three steals and two blocks in 31 minutes. Dean Wade scored 19 points, grabbed six rebounds, dished five assists and swatted two blocks in 29 minutes. Marques Bolden posted his seventh double-double of the year in a 16 point, 11 rebound and two block effort over 19 minutes.
Fort Wayne was led by Pacers assignment Alize Johnson's 22 points and 13 rebounds in 30 minutes. Goga Bitadze also posted a double-double of 13 points and 15 rebounds in 33 minutes on assignment from Indiana. Brian Bowen II also added his own double-double of 13 points and 10 boards in 36 minutes. The Charge took the season series between the two division rivals, 3-1, and the Charge improved to 21-6 overall at home versus the Mad Ants.
The Charge are back in action for their annual School Day game this Wednesday, March 4th at 11:00 a.m.! There is no better time than now to join Charge Nation! Become a 2020-21 Charge Nation member and attend the rest of this season for FREE! You'll also receive complimentary Cavs and Monsters tickets plus tons more added value! For more info, find us at a game, visit www.CantonCharge.com or call 866-444-1944. The Canton Charge are part of the Cleveland Cavaliers organization and are also owned by a group led by Cavaliers Chairman and Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert. The group also owns and operates the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League, who play their games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in downtown Cleveland.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 1, 2020
- Vipers Strike Stockton, 130-105 - Stockton Kings
- Long Island Nets Defeat Division Rival Raptors 905 in Sunday Matinee Game - Long Island Nets
- Wisconsin Herd Clinches First-Ever Playoff Berth - Wisconsin Herd
- Reinking Gets 100th Career Victory at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse - Canton Charge
- Indiana Pacers Assign Goga Bitadze and Alize Johnson to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Clips Recover But Can't Hold off Jackson's Lakers - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Warriors Fall to Spurs on Second Night of Back-To-Back, 125-111 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Payne and Brown Post Career Nights in Texas' Win over Suns - Texas Legends
- Stars Sweep Season Series against Hustle - Salt Lake City Stars
- Austin Spurs Top Santa Cruz Warriors 125-111 - Austin Spurs
- Oklahoma City Outshoots Iowa - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.