Raptors 905 Storms Back to Defeat Mad Ants, 136-116
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - The Fort Wayne Mad Ants fell to Raptors 905, 136-116, at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum on Thursday night in front of a crowd of 1,718. Toronto Raptors two-way players, Jordan Loyd and Chris Boucher, combined for 65 points on the evening. Loyd tallied 33 points on 13-of-16 shooting, while Boucher, the NBA G League scoring leader, ended with 32 points and 12 rebounds.
Raptors 905 (8-3) starters finished with 117 points on the night.
Fort Wayne (4-4), started the game with its highest-scoring quarter of the season after Stephan Hicks drained a halfcourt heave before the horn to go into the break leading 42-29. Hicks led all Mad Ant starters with a season-high 23 points and 13 rebounds.
The 905 responded with a 39-point second quarter to shrink the Mad Ants lead to one at the break. Deng Adel poured in 12 of his 22 in the first half effort to pull the 905 back into the game.
On assignment from the Indiana Pacers, Alize Johnson finished the first half with 20 points and eight rebounds. Johnson would go on to record his sixth double-double of the season.
Raptors 905 outscored Fort Wayne 68-47 in the second half, en route to its third consecutive win against Fort Wayne.
Rob Gray led the Mad Ants for a second straight game with 24 points on a perfect 10-for-10 clip from the free throw line. Omari Johnson and Davon Reed rounded out the Mad Ants in double figures with 18 and 13 points respectively.
Kyle Collinsworth and Kay Felder added 17 and 13 points for the 905.
Fort Wayne will host Windy City on Saturday night, while Raptors 905 will host Grand Rapids on Sunday afternoon.
Saturday night is Pacers Night at the Coliseum. The first 1,000 fans will receive a Pacers-themed cap. Tickets can still be purchased at ftwaynemadants.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 29, 2018
- Vipers Get the Blues - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Raptors 905 Storms Back to Defeat Mad Ants, 136-116 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Alkins Career Night Lifts Windy City Past Maine, 106-105 - Windy City Bulls
- Red Claws' Rally Falls Just Short - Maine Red Claws
- Wisconsin Herd to Honor Service Members with Military-Themed Jersey on December 7 - Wisconsin Herd
- Brandon Goodwin Called up by Denver Nuggets - Memphis Hustle
- Detroit Pistons Assign Luke Kennard to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Timberwolves Assign Keita Bates-Diop to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Phoenix Suns Recall De'Anthony Melton from NAZ Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Greensboro Swarm, Piedmont Triad International Airport Continue Partnership for Second Season - Greensboro Swarm
- Gabriel, Williams Making Most of Opportunities - Stockton Kings
- Erie's Jones and Raptors 905's Ofoegbu Suspended - G League
- Erie's Jones and Raptors 905's Ofoegbu Suspended - Erie BayHawks
- South Bay Maps out a Win against the Legends - South Bay Lakers
- Lakers Use Big Three to Best Texas - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.