Detroit Pistons Assign Luke Kennard to Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned guard Luke Kennard to the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Kennard, in his second year, has missed the last 14 games after suffering an AC joint sprain in his right shoulder vs. Cleveland on October 25.
Drafted 12th overall in the 2017 NBA Draft by the Pistons, Kennard has averaged 7.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 76 career games.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 29, 2018
- Vipers Get the Blues - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Raptors 905 Storms Back to Defeat Mad Ants, 136-116 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Alkins Career Night Lifts Windy City Past Maine, 106-105 - Windy City Bulls
- Red Claws' Rally Falls Just Short - Maine Red Claws
- Wisconsin Herd to Honor Service Members with Military-Themed Jersey on December 7 - Wisconsin Herd
- Brandon Goodwin Called up by Denver Nuggets - Memphis Hustle
- Detroit Pistons Assign Luke Kennard to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Timberwolves Assign Keita Bates-Diop to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Phoenix Suns Recall De'Anthony Melton from NAZ Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Greensboro Swarm, Piedmont Triad International Airport Continue Partnership for Second Season - Greensboro Swarm
- Gabriel, Williams Making Most of Opportunities - Stockton Kings
- Erie's Jones and Raptors 905's Ofoegbu Suspended - G League
- Erie's Jones and Raptors 905's Ofoegbu Suspended - Erie BayHawks
- South Bay Maps out a Win against the Legends - South Bay Lakers
- Lakers Use Big Three to Best Texas - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.