Raptors 905 Announce Opening Night Roster
Raptors 905, the NBA G League affiliate of the Toronto Raptors, announced Tuesday its roster for the 2019-20 season. Mike Davis, Leland King II, Xavier Moon, Jean-Victor Mukama and Mike Parks Jr. were waived to reduce the roster to 12 players.
Three Canadians are on the opening night roster including two-way player Oshae Brissett (Mississauga, ON), along with Tyler Ennis (Brampton, ON) and Duane Notice (Woodbridge, ON), who is the team's only returning player. The team also announced additions to its coaching staff for the upcoming season. Joining head coach Jama Mahlalela's staff are Eric Khoury, Dawood Ahktar, Wumi Agunbiade and Will Rooney. Assistant coach Ryan Schmidt returns for his third season, while assistants Charles Kissi, Charles Dube-Brais and Arsalan Jamil all return to the staff for their second season. A complete roster can be found below.
The team will open its fifth season in the NBA G League on Friday, Nov. 8 against the Grand Rapids Drive at Paramount Fine Foods Centre. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. and fans are encouraged to arrive early for a pre-game Larry O'Brien experience.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 6, 2019
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Mad Ants Finalize Opening Night Roster - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Stockton Kings Waive Five Players - Stockton Kings
- Knicks Waive Two Players - Westchester Knicks
- Greensboro Swarm, PNC Bank Team up for Second Season in Support of Guilford Child Development - Greensboro Swarm
- Stars Add Deonte Burton - Salt Lake City Stars
- Timberwolves Recall Jaylen Nowell and Transfer Jordan McLaughlin from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Charge to Open Season with Salute to Service - Canton Charge
- Raptors 905 Announce Opening Night Roster - Raptors 905
- College Park Skyhawks Announce Emory Healthcare as Official Team Healthcare Provider - College Park Skyhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.