Knicks Waive Two Players
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, announced today that the team has waived guards Matthew Fisher-Davis and Tyrius Walker.
For its sixth season, the Knicks will open the 2019-20 regular season versus the Raptors 905 at the Westchester County Center Saturday, November 9 at 7:00 PM ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 6, 2019
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Mad Ants Finalize Opening Night Roster - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Stockton Kings Waive Five Players - Stockton Kings
- Knicks Waive Two Players - Westchester Knicks
- Greensboro Swarm, PNC Bank Team up for Second Season in Support of Guilford Child Development - Greensboro Swarm
- Stars Add Deonte Burton - Salt Lake City Stars
- Timberwolves Recall Jaylen Nowell and Transfer Jordan McLaughlin from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Charge to Open Season with Salute to Service - Canton Charge
- Raptors 905 Announce Opening Night Roster - Raptors 905
- College Park Skyhawks Announce Emory Healthcare as Official Team Healthcare Provider - College Park Skyhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Westchester Knicks Stories
- Knicks Win by Season-High Margin, Down Erie 123-106
- Knicks Fourth Quarter Surge Puts Warriors Away 104-100
- Early Second Half Momentum Gets Blue Coats by Knicks
- Knicks Defense Helps Sever Skid in Convincing 109-95 Victory
- Knicks Fall to Red Claws to End Back-To-Back