Mad Ants Finalize Opening Night Roster
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, the NBA G League affiliate of the Indiana Pacers, finalized the roster for the start of the 2019-20 season.
The team set the opening night roster by waiving guards Kason Harrell and Nick Masterson earlier today.
The full roster is below:
# Player Pos. Ht. Wt. College / Home Country Status
10 Brian Bowen II G 6-6 190 La Lumiere School (IN) Two-Way
22 Demetrius Denzel-Dyson G 6-5 200 Samford Returner
23 JaKeenan Gant F 6-8 220 Louisiana Affiliate
17 Stephan Hicks G/F 6-6 200 Cal-State Northridge Returner
4 Walt Lemon Jr. G 6-3 180 Bradley Returner
12 D.J. McCall G/F 6-6 190 IUPUI Tryout
15 Naz Mitrou-Long G 6-4 218 Iowa State/Canada Two-Way
30 Jovan Mooring G 6-2 205 UNLV Returner
9 Ike Nwamu G 6-5 205 UNLV Returner
34 Hasheem Thabeet C 7-3 267 Connecticut/Tanzania Draft
25 Travin Thibodeaux F 6-8 242 New Orleans Returner
16 C.J. Wilcox G 6-5 201 Washington Affiliate
The Mad Ants start the 2019-20 regular season on Friday at home against the Lakeland Magic. Tip is set for 7 p.m.
Fans wishing to purchase season tickets or mini plans ahead of the 2019-20 season may call the ticket office at 260-469-4667 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 6, 2019
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Mad Ants Finalize Opening Night Roster - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Stockton Kings Waive Five Players - Stockton Kings
- Knicks Waive Two Players - Westchester Knicks
- Greensboro Swarm, PNC Bank Team up for Second Season in Support of Guilford Child Development - Greensboro Swarm
- Stars Add Deonte Burton - Salt Lake City Stars
- Timberwolves Recall Jaylen Nowell and Transfer Jordan McLaughlin from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Charge to Open Season with Salute to Service - Canton Charge
- Raptors 905 Announce Opening Night Roster - Raptors 905
- College Park Skyhawks Announce Emory Healthcare as Official Team Healthcare Provider - College Park Skyhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.