Playoff Tickets on Sale Tuesday, Braves Host Mobile Saturday
PEARL, MS -- Tickets for the 2013 Southern League Playoffs go on sale to general public Tuesday, September 3 at 9:00 AM. The Mississippi Braves are scheduled to play the Mobile BayBears at Trustmark Park Saturday September 7 at 6:00 PM. The first two games are at Mobile Thursday and Friday. If the M-Braves win the South Divisional Series, Trustmark Park would host the first two games of the Championship Series.
Ticket prices for post season games are as follows: Club Level, $20; Home Plate Level, $15; Dugout Level, $12; Field Level, $8; and General Admission/Berm seating, $6. Fans may call 888-BRAVES4, visit mississippibraves.com or stop by the Trustmark Park Box Office Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM to purchase their tickets.
The Southern League Divisional Series and the Southern League Championship Series are both best-of-five-games. The Mobile BayBears, first half division winner, will host the first two games for the South Division September 5 and 6 at Hank Aaron Stadium. Game three of the series is Saturday, September 7 at Trustmark Park. If necessary, games four and five would be played at Hank Aaron Stadium since the BayBears won both halves and the M-Braves are the South Division's wildcard team.
For the North Division, the Birmingham Barons face the Tennessee Smokies. The winner of the South Divisional Series will face the winner of the North Divisional Series to determine the 2013 Southern League Championship. The M-Braves last post-season appearance was in 2008 when the Double-A Braves claimed the league's title. Mississippi also appeared in the 2007 South Divisional Series.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from September 2, 2013
- Playoff Tickets on Sale Tuesday, Braves Host Mobile Saturday - Mississippi Braves
- Suns Eliminated on Final Day with 6-5 Loss to Braves - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- M-Braves Clinch Playoff Spot, Face Mobile in Post-Season - Mississippi Braves
- Stars Win 2013 Season Finale - Huntsville Stars
- Wahoos Four-Hit in Rain-Soaked Finale - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- Lookouts Win Finale - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Barons Fall to Biscuits in Regular Season Finale - Birmingham Barons
- Smokies Conclude Regular Season with 4-3 Loss to the Lookouts - Tennessee Smokies
- Generals Drop Season Finale In Huntsville Monday, 4-3 - Jackson Generals
- Biscuits Finish 2013 Strong - Montgomery Biscuits
- Game Information and Mariners Minor League Report (Monday, September 2) at Huntsville - Jackson Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Mississippi Braves Stories
- M-Braves Announce 2018 Promotional Schedule
- Food Truck Mash-Up Headed to Trustmark Park on Saturday, March 24
- M-Braves Seeking Candidates for Seasonal Food and Beverage Positions
- M-Braves Installing 16 Large Cooling Fans Inside Trustmark Park
- Steve DeSalvo Named President of Pearl, MS Chamber Board