Paul Arriola Returns to D.C. United to Rehabilitate from An Injury Sustained on Loan at Swansea City
WASHINGTON, DC - D.C. United announced today that midfielder Paul Arriola will return from his loan with Swansea City A.F.C. after sustaining a quadricep injury, which has ruled him out for the remainder of the English Football League (EFL) Championship Season.
Arriola is expected to be sidelined for approximately 4-6 weeks as he rehabilitates from the injury. D.C. United look forward to his return to the club and for his participation in the 2021 MLS Season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 31, 2021
- Nashville SC Earns 1-0 Victory over Tampa Bay Rowdies in Preseason Match - Nashville SC
- Rapids Top FC Tucson, LA Galaxy II in Midweek Scrimmage - Colorado Rapids
- Larry Freedman, John Thorrington Named LAFC Co-Presidents - Los Angeles FC
- Austin FC Names iHeartMedia Austin's ALT 97.5 FM Official Flagship English-Language Broadcast Partner - Austin FC
- Timbers, Thorns FC Launch Tiktok for Good Custom Scarf Collection - Portland Timbers
- New England Revolution Youth Development Highlights: March 31, 2021 - New England Revolution
- LAFC Supports California Farm Workers on Cesar Chavez Day - Los Angeles FC
- LA Galaxy Support California Farm Workers on Cesar Chavez Day in Allegiance with United Farm Workers Foundation - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Winger Isaac Atanga from Danish Club FC Nordsjaelland - FC Cincinnati
- Paul Arriola Returns to D.C. United to Rehabilitate from An Injury Sustained on Loan at Swansea City - D.C. United
- Earthquakes Partner with LAFC, LA Galaxy, Oakland Roots SC, and Sacramento Republic FC to Support California Farm Workers on Cesar Chavez Day - San Jose Earthquakes
- Philadelphia Union Announce Partnership with Osmo - Philadelphia Union
- Reimagined League Website and Launch of "Our Soccer" Campaign Signal MLS Is Back in 2021 - MLS
- "Austin Table" Rotational Chef Series Introduced - Austin FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Cancel Today's Preseason Game against Austin Bold FC; Will Hold Open Practice for Fans at 1 p.m. - Houston Dynamo FC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Leon Flach - Philadelphia Union
- Minnesota United Adds Damian Roden as Senior Director of Sports Science - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Recall Erik Sorga from Loudoun United FC Loan
- D.C. United Forward Nigel Robertha Suffers Grade Two Adductor Strain
- D.C. United Win 1-0 against the New York Red Bulls at Audi Field
- D.C. United Forward Adrien Perez Undergoes Surgery to Repair Fractured Metatarsal
- D.C. United Draw 2-2 against Chicago Fire FC on the Road