Parham Dealt to Windsor for First Rounder
(WINDSOR, ON) The Windsor Express got bigger on Thursday night, trading a first round pick in the 2015-2016 NBL Draft to the Halifax Rainmen for centre, Tim Parham.
Parham, a 6'9", 250 pounder from Chicago, played 23 games for the Rainmen this season, averaging 5.3 points per game.
He also grabbed 5.8 rebounds in his 21 minutes per game, which is third highest on the team.
The Express play host to the Mississauga Power tomorrow night, Saturday, January 31st at 7:00pm at the WFCU Centre.
Individual, season and flex pack tickets are available at www.windsorexpress.ca.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from January 30, 2015
- A's Drop Second in a Row to Lightning - Orangeville A's
- Lightning Defeat A's - London Lightning
- Storm Win Tough One in Mississauga - Island Storm
- Late Storm Surge Buries Power 124-118 - Mississauga Power
- Parham Dealt to Windsor for First Rounder - Windsor Express
- Rainmen Sign Forward Jermaine Dailey - Halifax Rainmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.