Otters Coming Back to Bosse Field for Season-Long Homestand
The Evansville Otters are red-hot to start the 2021 season! Catch exciting, baseball action and loads of fun, as the Otters return home to Bosse Field for a season-long homestand, starting this Friday, June 11 at 6:35 p.m. Evansville's season-long, nine-game homestand runs from June 11-20, and features special promotions and thrilling theme nights!
This weekend's series, June 11-13, the Otters take on the Schaumburg Boomers from the Chicago, Illinois area. On Saturday, the Otters are excited to welcome frontline workers and our friends from Deaconess Health System for Deaconess Employee Night. Saturday is also Superhero Night at the ballpark! Fan-favorite superhero characters will be in attendance, and there will be superhero-themed music. Plus, kids can join in on the fun by wearing their favorite superhero costumes. There's also more in store, but you'll just have to come to Bosse Field to see for yourself! Sunday's series finale is the first Dog Days of Summer - bring your dog to enjoy an early evening of Otters baseball! Also, don't miss out on the chance to get discounted hot dogs at the ballpark.
Next week, June 15-17, the Otters welcome West Division foes, the Gateway Grizzlies, to Bosse Field for a midweek matchup. Tuesday's series opener is Taco Tuesday, featuring tacos, nachos, and frozen margaritas at the concession stands...YUM YUM! The next game is Senior Connection Wednesday, where seniors 55 and older can purchase general admission tickets for ONLY $2 courtesy of Senior Conneciton. Thursday is everybody's favorite - Thirsty Thursday! Presented by Working Distributors, Thirsty Thursday is highlighted with discounted drafts and domestic cans. Plus, Bosse Field will be turning 106 years old on Thursday, June 17.
The homestand is going to finish strong with exciting entertainment! Next weekend, June 18-20, the Windy City will breeze in the ThunderBolts from Chicago. For the first game of the series next Friday, we're throwing it back to the 50s for 50s Night with Big Brothers, Big Sisters Indiana. Get ready to dance to 50s tunes and a sock-hop style, theme night at Bosse Field. Saturday, June 19, is a night you will NOT want to miss! Partnering with the Evansville African American Museum, the Otters are hosting Salute to the Negro Leagues Night. Teams will be sporting authentic, replica jerseys from former Negro Leagues teams. The night's salute will also feature facts and history on Negro Leagues Professional Baseball, while also saluting Evansville and Bosse Field's history with Negro Leagues Professional Baseball. Make sure you stay in your seat after the game for the first postgame firework show of the 2021 season! Evansville's night sky will be lit up with a dazzling, firework display. The series finale on Sunday, June 20 will be another Dog Days of Summer, so bring your dog and enjoy discounted hot dogs on a Summer's Sunday at Bosse Field.
The Otters are back at Bosse Field and the season is just getting started! Gather your friends and get back to fun at the ballpark. Get your tickets and come out to Bosse Field!
Learn more about our exciting 2021 promotions and purchase your tickets online at evansvilleotters.com.
• Discuss this story on the Frontier League message board...
Frontier League Stories from June 10, 2021
- Y'alls Lose First Series of Season After Home Run Derby - Florence Y'alls
- ThunderBolts Fall in Pitchers' Duel - Windy City ThunderBolts
- Miners Take Series from Quebec - Sussex County Miners
- Crushers Win Rubber Match - Lake Erie Crushers
- Wild Things Fight, But Can't Come Back in Defeat - Washington Wild Things
- ValleyCats End Home Stand on a High Note - Tri-City ValleyCats
- Valley Cats Walk off against Boulders - New York Boulders
- KC Royals Purchase Contract of Boulders' Dennis - New York Boulders
- Eighth Inning Helps Boomers Capture Series - Schaumburg Boomers
- Otters Coming Back to Bosse Field for Season-Long Homestand - Evansville Otters
- Zgardowski Humbling Hitters - New Jersey Jackals
- Team Israel to Play Boulders - New York Boulders
- Mistakes Cost Miners at Windy City - Southern Illinois Miners
- ThunderBolts Come from Behind to Beat Miners - Windy City ThunderBolts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.