Ontario Reign Announce Training Camp Details
ONTARIO, CA - The Ontario Reign, proud AHL affiliate of the NHL's Los Angeles Kings, have announced details around their 2021 Training Camp.
The Reign will begin training camp this afternoon at Toyota Sports Performance Center in El Segundo, CA at 1:00 p.m. The training camp schedule for the first six days, including exhibition games, is listed below -
Date Event Time Location
Tuesday, 1/12 Practice 1:00 p.m. Toyota Sports Performance Center
Wednesday, 1/13 Practice 1:00 p.m. Toyota Sports Performance Center
Thursday, 1/14 Practice 1:00 p.m. Toyota Sports Performance Center
Friday, 1/15 Practice 11:00 a.m. Toyota Sports Performance Center
Saturday, 1/16 Away @ San Diego 1:00 p.m. Great Park Ice (Irvine, CA)
Sunday, 1/17 Home vs. San Diego 3:00 p.m. Toyota Sports Performance Center
Monday, 1/18 OFF DAY
Ontario will open camp with 23 players on its training camp roster. A full roster is attached.
In alignment with the LA Kings, all Ontario Reign team activities at Toyota Sports Performance Center will be closed to the public and media until further notice.
As announced by the team last week, Toyota Sports Performance Center will also host Ontario Reign home games this season, behind closed doors. More information regarding a 2020-21 regular-season schedule, playoff format and AHLTV will be released at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 12, 2021
- Detroit Assigns 11 to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Quenneville and Tomkins Among Four Players Assigned to IceHogs from Blackhawks - Rockford IceHogs
- Ontario Reign Announce Training Camp Details - Ontario Reign
- Chicago Wolves Partner with the #SameHere Global Mental Health Movement to Create Project Thrive - Chicago Wolves
- Phantoms Receive 14 Players from Flyers - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.