North Carolina Football Club and Town of Cary to Host Independence Day Celebrations, Presented by Segra
CARY, N.C. - North Carolina Football Club and the Town of Cary will be hosting Independence Day Celebrations at Sahlen's Stadium at WakeMed Soccer Park and Koka Booth Amphitheatre on July 4-5. The events are presented by Segra and supported by FOX 50 and MIX 101.5.
On Thursday, July 4 at 7:30 p.m., North Carolina FC will host Southern Derby rival Charlotte Independence at Sahlen's Stadium at WakeMed Soccer Park. The match will be followed by a fireworks show and both the game and fireworks will be broadcast on network television on FOX 50.
A Fireworks display will also follow the game on Friday, July 5, as the NC Courage take on the Houston Dash at 7:30 p.m.
The North Carolina Football Club will be offering 7,000 complimentary ticket vouchers, 3,500 for each game, starting at 11 a.m. on Monday, June 24. These vouchers will be available at the Coastal Credit Union Box Office at WakeMed Soccer Park and will be good for a free ticket in the Lower Level North end-line stands or in the upper level sections of the tower. Vouchers for these tickets must be redeemed by July 2 for free entry. After July 2, and up to July 5, the vouchers can be used for $10 off in any seating location available in the stadium.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre will host its annual Independence Day Celebration on July 4 from 3-9 p.m., including a performance by the North Carolina Symphony and a fireworks show. As always, admission to this event is free and a limited number of four-seat pub tables are available for purchase on the Crescent Deck.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 21, 2019
- San Antonio FC Comeback Falls Short as Team Falls 2-3 to Fresno FC - San Antonio FC
- Fresno FC vs. San Antonio FC Match Preview - Fresno FC
- Nashville SC Looking to Continue Strong Form in Return to First Tennessee Park vs. Ottawa - Nashville SC
- RGV FC Awaits Home Showdown with Austin Bold FC - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- North Carolina Football Club and Town of Cary to Host Independence Day Celebrations, Presented by Segra - North Carolina FC
- Three Things to Know: Nashville SC vs. Ottawa Fury FC - Nashville SC
- Match Preview: Legion FC vs. Hartford Athletic - Birmingham Legion FC
- Phoenix Rising FC Finishes Two-Match Road Swing in Oklahoma City - Phoenix Rising FC
- El Paso Locomotive Reveal Player for the Day - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Match Preview: Bethlehem Steel FC Hosts Tampa Bay Rowdies at Goodman Stadium - Philadelphia Union II
- Republic FC Launch "#WatchMe" Community Initiative to Empower Local Female Athletes & Coaches - Sacramento Republic FC
- Perez Set to Join Celtic for Preseason Training Camp - North Carolina FC
- Nashville SC Introduces Section 615 - Nashville SC
- Real Monarchs SLC Continues Four-Corners Cup against Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC - Real Monarchs SLC
- Match Preview: #BSTvTBR - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 at Indy Eleven - Atlanta United 2
- Energy FC at Taft vs First Place Phoenix Rising Tomorrow Night - OKC Energy FC
- North Carolina FC Travels to Face Saint Louis FC - North Carolina FC
- Match Preview | Ottawa Fury FC at Nashville SC | Aper=C3=A7u - USL
- Preview | Indy Eleven to Kick off Three-Game Week at Home vs. Atlanta United 2 - Indy Eleven
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent North Carolina FC Stories
- North Carolina FC Moves into Second Place in Group G with Win over Memphis 901 FC
- Marios Lomis Returns to North Carolina FC
- North Carolina FC to Face Memphis 901 FC in ESPN Game of the Week on Saturday
- DJ Taylor Named to USL Team of the Week Presented by Cleer Audio
- North Carolina FC to Play on ESPN Deportes on Saturday