Muncy and Lewicki Return to Bees
The Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced on Tuesday that forwards Sean Muncy and Aaron Lewicki have returned to the Killer Bees after being loaned to the Houston Aeros of the American Hockey League (AHL).
Muncy and Lewicki were part of the Aeros squad that defeated the San Antonio Rampage 2-1 last night and Lewicki registered a shot on net. For both players it was their first game in the AHL.
The Bees face the Odessa Jackalopes tonight at the State Farm Arena starting at 7:00 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 28, 2010
- Jacks Win a Wild One Over Bees, 5-3 - Odessa Jackalopes
- Early Lead Isn't Enough for Fire to Melt Ice - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Americans Blast Brahmas for Vintage Series Sweep - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Score Two in Third to Beat Oilers, 2-1 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Potent Power-Play Not Enough, Bees Fall to Jacks' 5-3 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Gems Complete Comeback with 4-3 Win Over Evansville - Dayton Gems
- Jeff Harvey Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Muncy and Lewicki Return to Bees - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Texas' Jeff Harvey Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- Komets Add Podshendyalov to Roster; Schrock Placed on I.R. - Fort Wayne Komets
- Eagles Add Veteran Forward Dan Sullivan - Colorado Eagles
- Mallards Place Marino on Injured Reserve - Quad City Mallards
- The PrairieThunder this Week - Issue #13 - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Bucks Start Desert Swing Wednesday - Laredo Bucks
- Thunder Takes One of Three - Wichita Thunder
- Bucks Ink Matte - Laredo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.