Moose Sign Forward Nathan Todd
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has signed forward Nathan Todd to a one-year contract for the 2020-21 season.
Todd, 24, appeared in 20 AHL games split between the Moose and Belleville Senators last season. The Kemptville, Ont. product tallied one goal in 16 games with the Moose. Todd also recorded 31 points (11G, 20A) in 26 games with the ECHL's Brampton Beast. Todd has played a total of 143 career ECHL contests while racking up 110 points (49G, 61A). He has one goal in 27 career AHL outings.
Prior to turning pro, Todd posted 97 points (36G, 61A) in 116 OHL games with the Ottawa 67's. He also recorded two points (1G, 1A) in 10 games at Carleton University.
Born Dec. 2, 1995 -- Kemptville, Ont.
Height 6.01 -- Weight 200 -- Shoots R
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 28, 2020
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Sonny Milano to Two-Year Contract Extension - San Diego Gulls
- Roadrunners to Distribute Street Hockey Equipment Friday Morning - Tucson Roadrunners
- Grand Rapids Sportscaster Larry Figurski Named Winner of AHL's James H. Ellery Memorial Award - AHL
- Larry Figurski Wins AHL's James H. Ellery Memorial Award for Outstanding Media Coverage - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Predators Sign Richard to One-Year Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Sign Forward Nathan Todd - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.