Montreal Impact Statement
The Montreal Impact has been made aware this afternoon of the government of Quebec's request to cancel all events scheduled until August 31, 2020. However, the Ministry of Tourism specified that this request is not addressed to professional sports leagues. Our return to play and the resumption of activities for the 2020 season will be dictated by MLS, along with public health authorities. The Impact continues to monitor the situation very closely daily, in order to protect the health of its supporters, players, staff, and partners.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 10, 2020
- Tune in to "Sounders FC Classics" Tomorrow Evening to Relive Sounders FC's Dominating Performance over LAFC in the 2019 Western Conference Final - Seattle Sounders FC
- Montreal Impact Statement - Montreal Impact
- First Grant Cycle Now Open for Seattle Sounders FC Relief Fund - Seattle Sounders FC
- Nashville SC's Hany Mukhtar to Take on Sporting KC's Wan Kuzain in EA Sports FIFA 20 on Saturday - Nashville SC
- Patriots and Revolution Launch Special Edition of Read Between the Lines Program - New England Revolution
- LAFC Teams up with Allied Esports to Produce LAFC Gaming Charity Challenge Series - Los Angeles FC
- Sporting Community Kitchen to Feed KC Residents in Need - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.