Montreal Alouettes and Cogeco Media Ink New Three-Year Partnership
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes and Cogeco Media are pleased to announce the renewal of their partnership for the next three years. The 98,5 fm station will broadcast all of the Alouettes regular season games on French radio for the 2019, 2020 and 2021 seasons.
"The Alouettes and Cogeco have been partners since 2011 and we are delighted to continue to broadcast our games on 98,5 fm," said Patrick Boivin, President and CEO of the Alouettes. "Thanks to their extended network, our games are regularly broadcast by local stations outside of Montreal to the benefit of football fans throughout Quebec. In addition, this partnership allows the Alouettes to make activations and hold contests of all sorts on CKOI and, in doing so, to reach an even wider public."
"We are happy to renew our confidence towards the Alouettes for the next three seasons," declared Michel Tremblay, Sports Director at 98,5 fm. The Alouettes are an important team in the sports landscape of Montreal and Quebec. Our listeners will continue to follow the team's games in exclusivity on 98,5 fm through 2021."
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Eskimos Sign Six - Edmonton Eskimos
- Alouettes Proceed to Changes Due to New CFL Salary Cap - Montreal Alouettes
- Canadian Football League Introduces Non-Player Football Operations Cap - CFL
- Lions Add Four Internationals to Roster - B.C. Lions
- Five Players Re-Sign with Tiger-Cats - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Argos Re-Sign Two Canadians: DL Barry & DL Biewald - Toronto Argonauts
- Stamps Lock up Five Veteran National Players - Calgary Stampeders
- Montreal Alouettes and Cogeco Media Ink New Three-Year Partnership - Montreal Alouettes
- CFL Scouting Bureau: Winter Edition - CFL
- Riders Add Two to Roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Alouettes Stories
- New Contract for Receiver Eugene Lewis
- Alouettes Sign New Deals with Six Players from Practice Roster
- Alouettes Ink Two-Year Deal with Tony Washington
- Alouettes Proceed to Changes Due to New CFL Salary Cap
- Montreal Alouettes and Cogeco Media Ink New Three-Year Partnership