Riders Add Two to Roster
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have signed international defensive back Reggie Hall and international linebacker Deon King to the roster.
Hall (6'3 - 208) will return to the Riders after spending parts of last season with the club.
The 23-year-old Jacksonville State product originally joined the Green and White during 2018 training camp after signing with the club in June. He was released following the preseason schedule but returned to the Riders' practice roster in October where he spent the final six weeks of the season.
King (6'0 - 225) spent the final three weeks on the Riders' practice roster after signing with the team on October 23rd.
Before joining the Green and White, the 25-year-old Norfolk State product played 15 career regular-season NFL games between 2016-17.
After originally signing with the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in May of 2016, King went on to spend time with the San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns and Jacksonville Jaguars through two NFL seasons.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Eskimos Sign Six - Edmonton Eskimos
- Alouettes Proceed to Changes Due to New CFL Salary Cap - Montreal Alouettes
- Canadian Football League Introduces Non-Player Football Operations Cap - CFL
- Lions Add Four Internationals to Roster - B.C. Lions
- Five Players Re-Sign with Tiger-Cats - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Argos Re-Sign Two Canadians: DL Barry & DL Biewald - Toronto Argonauts
- Stamps Lock up Five Veteran National Players - Calgary Stampeders
- Montreal Alouettes and Cogeco Media Ink New Three-Year Partnership - Montreal Alouettes
- CFL Scouting Bureau: Winter Edition - CFL
- Riders Add Two to Roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.