MNUFC Loans Collin Martin to Hartford Athletic
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today that the club will loan midfielder Collin Martin to USL team Hartford Athletic for the 2019 season with the right to recall Martin at any time throughout the duration of the loan.
A young, creative midfielder, Martin made seven starts (11 appearances) for the Loons during the 2017 campaign after joining the squad via a trade with D.C. United on January 3, 2017. In 2018, Martin started five of 12 games played with one assist on April 28 vs. HOU. He represented the United States at U14, U15 and U17 levels and was the only high school junior to train with the U20 squad in January 2012.
Download the new MNUFC Mobile App and get Minnesota United in the palm of your hand. Stay on top of news, updates, stats, roster information and league standings, plus access and manage your digital tickets beginning in late February. Available for iPhone and Android devices. Get the app at mnufc.com/app.
Transaction: Minnesota United has loaned midfielder Collin Martin to Hartford Athletic of the United Soccer League (USL) on a Loan Agreement for the 2019 season. This agreement contains a right to recall the players at any time throughout the duration of the loan.
Born: 11.09.1994 (24 years old)
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hometown: Chevy Chase, Maryland
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 23, 2019
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. San Jose Earthquakes - April 24, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Minnesota United FC vs. LA Galaxy Game Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. Montreal Impact - New England Revolution
- MNUFC Loans Collin Martin to Hartford Athletic - Minnesota United FC
- Sounders FC Celebrates Its NASL Past with Heritage Match vs. San Jose this Wednesday - Seattle Sounders FC
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts D.C. United Tomorrow for a Midweek Eastern Conference Clash - Columbus Crew SC
- Impact Visits New England Revolution Wednesday Night - Montreal Impact
- Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Papoose, Tony Sunshine and Angelica Vila to Celebrate Bronx Borough Night with New York City FC Tomorrow Night - New York City FC
- Sounders FC to Host International Friendly on July 17 vs. German Powerhouse Borussia Dortmund - Seattle Sounders FC
- Anastasia Danias Schmidt Appointed EVP and General Counsel; Bill Ordower Named EVP, MLS Business Ventures - MLS
- Chicago Fire's Gabriel Slonina, Allan Rodriguez Called Up to U-15 U.S. Boys' National Team for 2019 Torneo Delle Nazioni - Chicago Fire
- Homefield Advantage Remains Key to Western Conference Supremacy - This Week in MLS - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- MNUFC Statement on Major League Soccer Suspending Season
- Minnesota United Statement on Covid-19 Ahead of Home Opener on March 15
- Minnesota United Defender Ike Opara Voted MLS Player of the Week
- MNUFC Midfielder Hassani Dotson Named to U.S. Olympic Qualifying Roster
- MNUFC Dominate in 5-2 Win in San Jose