Memphis Hustle Reacquire Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson
Memphis, Tenn. - The Memphis Hustle, the NBA G League affiliate of the Memphis Grizzlies, announced today that the team has reacquired forward Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson from the available player pool. The open spot on the Hustle's roster was created when Matt Mooney received this season's first GATORADE call-up, marking the sixth in franchise history.
Hollis-Jefferson (6-6, 215) has appeared in 18 games for the Hustle this season, averaging 5.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 18.0 minutes per game while shooting 50.0 percent from the field.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 16, 2020
- Claws Erase 15-Point Deficit for 7th Straight Win - Maine Red Claws
- Mad Ants Release Hasheem Thabeet - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Memphis Hustle Reacquire Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson - Memphis Hustle
- Wisconsin Downs Erie 139-120 and Collects 20th Win of the Season - Wisconsin Herd
- Atlanta's Own Mr. 2-17 to Headline Skyhawks 'Faith & Family' Night on Friday, January 24 vs. Lakeland Magic - College Park Skyhawks
- Lakeland Magic Edge Windy City Bulls in Nail-Biter - Lakeland Magic
- Strap on Your Boots: NAZ Suns to Host Western Night on Saturday - Northern Arizona Suns
- Windy City Comes up Short in Lakeland, 104-98 - Windy City Bulls
- I Am They Unveiled as Faith & Family Day Concert Act - Iowa Wolves
- Long Island Nets Fall to Fort Wayne in Tightly-Contested Affair - Long Island Nets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Hustle Stories
- Jarrod Uthoff and Dusty Hannahs Earn All-NBA G League Honors
- Memphis Hustle Issues Statement
- Memphis Grizzlies Community Assistance Fund Supports Memphians in Need During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Memphis Hustle Announce Single Game Ticket Policy for Postponed Games
- Memphis Hustle Waive Nino Johnson