I Am They Unveiled as Faith & Family Day Concert Act
Des Moines, Iowa - The Iowa Wolves today announced that worship band I Am They will be performing postgame on Sunday, March 8 for Faith and Family Day presented by Service Legends and Life 107.1 FM.
Tickets are now available for Faith & Family Day at https://bit.ly/2NxYzID beginning at just $12. The Faith & Family ticket offer includes a game ticket, hot dog, soda and postgame concert access.
Originating in Carson City, Nev., I Am They began as a worship team based out of a community of local area churches. The band's five-piece band and three-part vocal harmonies include: Abbie Parker (vocals/harmonium), Jon McConnell (vocals/guitar/keys), Matt Hein (vocals/guitar/mandolin), Justin Shinn (keys/banjo) and Nicole Hickman (drums).
The band released its self-titled debut album in 2015, the same year I Am They received a Dove Award nomination for New Artist of the Year. Trial & Triumph, the band's sophomore album released in 2018, includes the track "Scars," which peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Hot Christian chart in June of 2019.
For more information, visit IAWolves.com or contact the Wolves office at 515-564-8550.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 16, 2020
- Claws Erase 15-Point Deficit for 7th Straight Win - Maine Red Claws
- Mad Ants Release Hasheem Thabeet - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Memphis Hustle Reacquire Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson - Memphis Hustle
- Wisconsin Downs Erie 139-120 and Collects 20th Win of the Season - Wisconsin Herd
- Atlanta's Own Mr. 2-17 to Headline Skyhawks 'Faith & Family' Night on Friday, January 24 vs. Lakeland Magic - College Park Skyhawks
- Lakeland Magic Edge Windy City Bulls in Nail-Biter - Lakeland Magic
- Strap on Your Boots: NAZ Suns to Host Western Night on Saturday - Northern Arizona Suns
- Windy City Comes up Short in Lakeland, 104-98 - Windy City Bulls
- I Am They Unveiled as Faith & Family Day Concert Act - Iowa Wolves
- Long Island Nets Fall to Fort Wayne in Tightly-Contested Affair - Long Island Nets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Stars Stifle Wolves Offense in Salt Lake City
- Minnesota Timberwolves Assign Jacob Evans III, Omari Spellman and Jarred Vanderbilt to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves
- Wolves Can't Keep Pace with Clippers in Road Matchup
- Kelan Martin and Wolves Make a Big Splash against Warriors on the Road
- James Webb III Named to USA Men's February 2020 AmeriCup Qualifying Team