Memphis Grizzlies Sign Dusty Hannahs to 10-Day Contract
Memphis, Tenn. - The Memphis Grizzlies today announced that the team has signed guard Dusty Hannahs to a 10-day contract as a Call-Up from the NBA G League's Memphis Hustle. Hannahs will wear jersey #5 for the Grizzlies.
Hannahs (6-4, 195) has appeared in 33 games (20 starts) for the Hustle this season and has averaged a team-high 21.3 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists in 30.4 minutes, guiding the team to the current top spot in the NBA G League Western Conference standings. Hannahs also has shot 47.5 percent from the field, 46.4 percent from three-point range and 91.4 percent from the free throw line (his third consecutive season to shoot at least 90 percent from the foul line) during his third season with the Hustle. In addition, he is tied for fourth in the NBA G League in three-pointers made (109).
The Hustle's all-time leading scorer (1,848 points), Hannahs was selected to the Western Conference Midseason All-NBA G League Team on Feb. 10 and was named the NBA G League Player of the Week for games played from Nov. 25-Dec. 1. The second player in club history to receive a weekly honor, Hannahs averaged 30.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 2.00 steals without any turnovers while shooting 60.6 percent from the field and 63.6 percent from three-point range in a pair of wins.
A native of Little Rock, Arkansas, Hannahs competed in two games as a reserve for the Grizzlies last season and totaled eight points, one rebound, five assists and one steal in 26 minutes. The 26-year-old went undrafted in the 2017 NBA Draft after finishing his collegiate career at the University of Arkansas.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 21, 2020
- Vipers Surge Past Legends in Second Half - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Fort Wayne Gets by Westchester - Westchester Knicks
- Blue Coats Fall to Charge in First Game After Break - Delaware Blue Coats
- Everyone Deserves Second Chance, Suns Make the Sacrifice - Northern Arizona Suns
- Thomas and Hall Shine in Drive Victory - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Complete Season Sweep in Delaware - Canton Charge
- Capital City Takes Round One over Greensboro - Greensboro Swarm
- Magic Fall to Nets at Home - Lakeland Magic
- Charge Acquire Rights to Devyn Marble - Canton Charge
- Warriors Acquire Zach Norvell Jr in Trade - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Warriors Acquire Alex Robinson in Trade - Santa Cruz Warriors
- South Bay Acquires Returning Player Rights to Juan Toscano-Anderson and 2020 First Round Pick - South Bay Lakers
- Memphis Grizzlies Sign Dusty Hannahs to 10-Day Contract - Memphis Hustle
- Go-Go to Host STEM Education Day Presented by Deloitte - Capital City Go-Go
- Detroit Pistons Assign Khyri Thomas to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Greensboro Acquires Trey Phills - Greensboro Swarm
- Oklahoma City Blue Acquires Scotty Hopson - Oklahoma City Blue
- Minnesota Timberwolves Recall Jacob Evans III from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Hornets Sign Joe Chealey to 10-Day Contract - Greensboro Swarm
- Warriors Rally Late in Fourth, Beat Clippers, 92-90 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Clips Fall to Santa Cruz in Final Minute - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Austin Spurs Come Back to Defeat South Bay Lakers 128-124 - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.