Mad Ants to Host Chili's Report Card Night
FORT WAYNE, IN - The Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, will return to the Coliseum Saturday, November 21st to take on the Delaware 87ers at 7:30 p.m. Saturday's game will be the first REPORT CARD NIGHT presented by Chili's of the season. All students who bring in their report card with an "A" or "A" equivalent to the Coliseum Ticket Office will receive a FREE ticket to the game! Students under the age of twelve who bring their report card to the game will also receive a Chili's Kids Meal coupon!
The 2-0 Mad Ants continue their extended home slate next Saturday, November 21st as they play host to the Delaware 87ers for a 7:30 p.m. match-up. Fans can purchase Mad Ants tickets anytime, which start at just $6, at the Memorial Coliseum Box Office, by visiting www.ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 17, 2015
- Charge Fall on the Road in Delaware - Canton Charge
- Charge Waive Wright - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Re-Acquire Davion Berry - Maine Red Claws
- Anthony Brown Assigned to D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Drive Falls to Austin in First Loss of Season, 108-93 - Grand Rapids Drive
- Raptors 905 Acquires Ashton Smith - Raptors 905
- Mad Ants to Host Chili's Report Card Night - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Raptors 905 Announces Broadcast Team and TV Schedule - Raptors 905
- Terryberry Partners with Grand Rapids Drive to Fight Childhood Hunger - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.