Anthony Brown Assigned to D-Fenders
EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles Lakers have assigned Anthony Brown to the D-Fenders, it was announced today.
Brown has played in two games for the Lakers this season, scoring five points in his debut on October 28th vs. the Sacramento Kings. The 34th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft appeared in five games for the Lakers during the 2015 Las Vegas Summer League, averaging 5.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
A 6-7 guard/forward from Stanford, Brown played in 37 games (36 starts) for the Cardinal last season, tallying 14.8 points, 6.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists while shooting 43.1% from the field and 44.1% from three-point range.
Brown will be on the road with the team for tonight's matchup vs. the Bakersfield Jam at 7:00pm PT. Live broadcast of the game is available via the NBA D-League's YouTube channel.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 17, 2015
- Charge Fall on the Road in Delaware - Canton Charge
- Charge Waive Wright - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Re-Acquire Davion Berry - Maine Red Claws
- Anthony Brown Assigned to D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Drive Falls to Austin in First Loss of Season, 108-93 - Grand Rapids Drive
- Raptors 905 Acquires Ashton Smith - Raptors 905
- Mad Ants to Host Chili's Report Card Night - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Raptors 905 Announces Broadcast Team and TV Schedule - Raptors 905
- Terryberry Partners with Grand Rapids Drive to Fight Childhood Hunger - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles D-Fenders Stories
- MVP Vander Blue Leads 2016-17 All-NBA Development League First Team
- Vander Blue Named NBA Development League MVP
- D-Fenders Comeback Falls Short in Year-Ending Loss to Vipers
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Nwaba from D-Fenders
- D-Fenders Dodge Vipers Comeback, Stay Alive in Title Hunt