Mad Ants' Faith & Family Night this Saturday
FORT WAYNE, IN (January 30, 2014) -The Fort Wayne Mad Ants presented by the Lutheran Health Network have partnered with Huntington University, STAR 88.3 and the Associated Churches Food Network to present Faith and Family Night at the Mad Ants game on Saturday, February 1st when the Ants take on the Canton Charge at the Memorial Coliseum.
The evening will include a pre-game testimonial by Indiana's NewsCenter's Curtis Smith in the Century Club room, as well as a post-game performance by the Christian Rock band, Sevenglory. Sevenglory, an Indiana-based band formed in 2001, has performed shows all over the country and have had two songs featured in Billboard's CHR Top 20 chart, "Just Me" and "Let it Be Love".
Tickets for Faith and Family Night are still available and can be purchased at the Memorial Coliseum's ticket office, the Mad Ants' front office, or through the Mad Ants' website at www.fortwaynehoops.com. Donate a non-perishable food item at the game to support the Associated Churches Food Network and receive $2 off of your ticket at the box office only. The Mad Ants encourage everyone attending the game to donate a non-perishable food item on Faith and Family Night-last year, the Associated Churches Food Network of 28 neighborhood pantries served over one million meals!
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 30, 2014
- Energy Fall to the Skyforce on the Road - Iowa Wolves
- Rockets Recall Isaiah Canaan from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Postponed Tulsa 66ers and Los Angeles D-Fenders Game to be Played March 11 - G League
- Armor to Wear Police & Firefighter Tribute Jerseys on Health & Safety Night February 8 - Springfield Armor
- Mad Ants' Faith & Family Night this Saturday - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Knicks Recall Three Players from Erie - Erie BayHawks
- Reno Bighorns Take Down Texas Legends - Reno Bighorns
- Hairston Puts up 45 in Loss to Bighorns - Texas Legends
- Warriors Edged in Idaho - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Stampede Use Late Run to Finish Warriors, 99-95 - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Mad Ants Stories
- Mad Ants Acquire Walt Lemon Jr. from Windy City
- "Madame Ants" Change Name to "Mad Dancerz"
- Mad Ants Finalize 2019-20 Basketball Operations and Front Office Personnel
- Mad Ants Host Open Tryouts in Fort Wayne Tomorrow
- Mad Ants Host Open Tryouts in Fort Wayne on Saturday