Lynx FastBreak Foundation to Raise Funds for Breast Health Awareness
Minneapolis-St. Paul - The Minnesota Lynx have announced plans for a rare opportunity for fans to own an autographed game-worn or game-issued commemorative jersey. The special occasion will feature jerseys that will be worn on Breast Health Awareness Night when the Lynx take on the Dallas Wings on Thursday, August 22 at Target Center.
Winning bidders and a guest will be invited onto the court postgame to receive the jersey and receive a photo with a respective player. The postgame meet and greet will only be offered to those in attendance on Thursday's game.
Mobile bidding is open now and available at www.lynxbasketball.com/auction. The auction will close following the third quarter of the game on Thursday, August 22.
Auction proceeds will benefit the Minnesota Lynx FastBreak Foundation. The FastBreak Foundation supports organizations that make our community a great place to work, live and play.
Tickets are available for all remaining Lynx home games and can be obtained by visiting www.lynxbasketball.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 20, 2019
- Liberty Maintain Lead to Defeat Fever, 82-76 - New York Liberty
- Indiana Cuts 17-Point Deficit But Can't Take Lead as Liberty Hold on for 82-76 Win - Indiana Fever
- With Playoff Berth Clinched, Aces Look to Boost Seeding with Tuesday Tilt vs. Mercuy - Las Vegas Aces
- Lynx FastBreak Foundation to Raise Funds for Breast Health Awareness - Minnesota Lynx
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers and Las Vegas Aces Promote Breast Cancer Awareness and Raise Money for American Cancer Society - Las Vegas Aces
- Las Vegas' A'ja Wilson Receives July WNBA Carescommunity Assist Award Presented by State Farm - Las Vegas Aces
- Las Vegas' A'ja Wilson Receives July WNBA Carescommunity Assist Award Presented by State Farm - WNBA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.