Lakeland Magic Waive Byron Mullens
The Lakeland Magic, NBA affiliate of the Orlando Magic, announced today that the team has waived center Byron Mullens.
Mullens (7-0, 270) played 11 games for the Magic during the 2017-18 season and averaged 19.6 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists over 30.2 minutes of play.
The second-year center from Ohio State appeared in six games with the Magic this season, averaging 9.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per game while shooting 37.0 percent from the field and 38.0 percent from three-point range.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Balanced Blue Takes Down Red Claws - Oklahoma City Blue
- Charge Enjoy Record-Breaking Victory - Canton Charge
- Blue Run Past Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Hustle Face Another Three Games in Four Days Gauntlet - Memphis Hustle
- New Orleans Pelicans Recall Kenrich Williams from Westchester - Westchester Knicks
- Lakeland Magic Waive Byron Mullens - Lakeland Magic
- Princess Night December 15 - Salt Lake City Stars
- Buster's Birthday December 13 - Salt Lake City Stars
- Brown Jr. and White Assigned to Go-Go, Randle Reacquired - Capital City Go-Go
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Isaac Bonga from South Bay - South Bay Lakers
- Atlanta Hawks Assign Daniel Hamilton to Erie BayHawks of NBA G League - Erie BayHawks
- Santa Cruz Warriors Clamp Down on Sioux Falls Skyforce 113-102 at Home Tonight - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Maten, Skyforce Fall 113-102 to Warriors - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Clippers Rally Back, Fall Short to Vipers - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Vipers Heat up against the Clippers of Ontario - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Jackson Shines in Debut against Stars - Texas Legends
- Stars Earn Comeback Win in Texas - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.