LAFC Teams up with Allstate
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) today introduced Allstate as an LAFC official insurance provider. Providing best-in-class products and services to more than 16 million households nationwide, Allstate and LAFC are set to team-up on several unique programs in 2019.
For every save in an MLS game by an LAFC goalkeeper in 2019, Allstate has pledged to make a $100 donation to the LAFC Foundation to benefit the Foundation's community programs.
In addition, Allstate and LAFC successfully launched the "LAFC - Allstate® 2019 MLS All-Star Sweepstakes", where one lucky winner received a trip for two to the 2019 Major League Soccer All-Star Game in Orlando on July 31.
"One of the core pillars of our Club is to build together with our Community and partners.," LAFC President and Co-Owner Tom Penn said. "We share that vision of community involvement with Allstate, and we are excited to work with them as we continue to make those goals a reality in Los Angeles."
As a longtime sponsor of soccer programs, Allstate is committed to protecting the soccer community. Over the past decade, the company has refurbished community soccer fields across the country, donated soccer equipment to underprivileged players and partnered with legends of the sport to coach youth leagues, in addition to providing many experiences for soccer fans.
"Allstate is proud to support Los Angeles soccer fans and preserve the sport in our community," said Beatriz Zaragoza, one of nine Allstate Agency Owners in the greater Los Angeles area teaming up with LAFC for 2019. "Soccer is a sport that unites us worldwide, and we're celebrating this by providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences to local fans of this thriving culture."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 15, 2019
- Match Preview: New York and New England Collide at Red Bull Arena on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- LAFC Loans Vassell to Phoenix Rising; Jakovic and Zelaya to Las Vegas Lights - Los Angeles FC
- Sun Country Airlines Partners with Minnesota United for Official Fan Charter to Championship Game in Atlanta - Minnesota United FC
- Preview: Orlando City Travels to Minnesota for Saturday Match - Orlando City SC
- LAFC Teams up with Allstate - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers Register 3-2 Win against Chicago Fire at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
- Ten-Man Chicago Fire Drops Hard Fought 3-2 Loss to Portland, Remains Three Points Away from Playoff Spot - Chicago Fire
- FC Dallas Falls to LA Galaxy 2-0 - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Drops 3-0 Road Result at Real Salt Lake - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, FC Dallas 0 - Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Dismantles Seattle Sounders FC 3-0 - Real Salt Lake
- Atlanta United Defeats Club America, Wins Campeones Cup - Atlanta United FC
- Impact Goes through to Canadian Championship Final - Montreal Impact
- Tesho Akindele's First Half Finish Leads Lions to 1-0 Victory Over Sporting Kansas City - Orlando City SC
- Loan Goal from Darwin Quintero Nabs All Three for MNUFC - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC & Galaxy to Host L.A. Charity FIFA Challenge on Sunday, March 29
- LAFC Statement on MLS Season Suspension and 2020 CONCACAF Champions League Match
- The Rivalry Grows: MLS All-Star Skills Challenge to Feature MLS vs. Liga Mx
- LAFC and Philadelphia Union Draw 3-3 on Sunday Night
- LAFC Takes on Philadelphia Union on Sunday Night at Banc of California Stadium