LAFC Announces Angel City Brewery as the Club'sofficial Craft Beer Partner
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) introduced today Angel City Brewery as the Club's official craft beer partner, which will take immediate effect and run through the 2021 season.
"We're thrilled to team up with Angel City Brewery as we continue to look for ways of boosting our gameday experience at Banc of California Stadium," said LAFC President and Co-Owner Tom Penn. "We look forward to collaborating with a first class LA-based brewery and celebrating together with our supporters."
As part of the partnership, Angel City will have a presence throughout Banc of California Stadium, including the Figueroa Club and directly outside the North End. LAFC fans will also have the chance to find Angel City at select Fan Fests in Christmas Tree Lane outside the stadium, starting with the upcoming regular season match against Vancouver Whitecaps FC on July 6.
"We have been so impressed by the passion and devotion that LAFC has already inspired amongst Angelenos in such a short amount of time," said Bradford Fullerton, Angel City Brewery General Manager. "This team makes us proud to be from LA, and we're excited to be able to have Angel City contribute to their historic journey."
Angel City Brewery brews beer for the greater LA area and beyond at their Downtown based brewery in the heart of the Arts District. The Brewery's Public House features a 19-tap bar that serves an ever-changing roster of classic and newly inspired beers and is open seven days a week with a full calendar of events ranging from trivia nights to art shows, live music and festivals. The Public House is open Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm - 1:00am, Friday 4:00pm - 2:00am, Saturday 12:00pm - 2:00am and Sunday 12:00pm - 1:00am.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 11, 2019
- Revolution Defeat New York Red Bulls, 3-2, After Extra Time in 2019 U.S. Open Cup 4th Round - New England Revolution
- Dynamo Kick off U.S. Open Cup Title Defense with 3-2 Win over Austin Bold FC - Houston Dynamo
- Atlanta United U.S. Open Cup Fourth Round Match at Charleston Battery Postponed - Atlanta United FC
- Timbers Weekly Update: June 11, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- Houston Dynamo Sign Kyle Adams and Andrew Samuels to Short-Term Agreements - Houston Dynamo
- Reggie Cannon Added to U.S. Squad for 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup - FC Dallas
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Announced - MLS
- FC Dallas Acquires Forward Ricardo Pepi on Loan - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Hosts Lamar Hunt US Open Cup Bout against LAFC Tuesday at Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- Us Open Cup Minnesota United FC vs. Sporting Kansas City Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Orlando City Opens Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Campaign at Memphis - Orlando City SC
- LAFC Announces Angel City Brewery as the Club'sofficial Craft Beer Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers Broadcast Team Wins 2019 Northwest Regional Emmy Award - Portland Timbers
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Begin Open Cup Defense against In-State Foe - Houston Dynamo
- New York Red Bulls Add Rece Buckmaster on Short-Term Agreement - New York Red Bulls
- LA Galaxy to Host Watch Parties for Every U.S. Women's National Team World Cup Match - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes to Face La Liga Side Real Valladolid on July 16 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Micheal Azira Called up by Uganda for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations - Montreal Impact
- Heritage of Haitian Homegrowns Etienne and Herivaux Building Pride on and off the Field - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week Around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC to 'Blackout LaA Before Friday's Matchup against Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Falls 3-2 against the Galaxy on Friday Night at Dignity Health Sports Park
- Los Angeles Football Club Partners with Satisfi Labs to Launch In-Stadium Order-Ahead on Apple Business Chat
- LAFC and Galaxy Face off on Friday Night at Dignity Health Sports Park
- LAFC Defeats Houston Dynamo 3-1 on Friday Evening