LAFC and Univision LA to Kick-Off Hispanic Heritage Month on Wednesday Night
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), in conjunction with Univision LA, will kick-off Hispanic Heritage Month on Wednesday, September 25 when the Black & Gold host Houston Dynamo at Banc of California Stadium. Tomorrow's contest is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. PT and will be broadcast on YouTube TV, Univision KVMD, ESPN 710 AM, and 980 AM 'La Mera Mera'.
LAFC festivities will comprise of special pregame and in-stadium activations to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Night, including mariachis located in the Northeast and Northwest entrances of the stadium.
LAFC's official Spanish broadcast partner, Univision LA, will also be represented tomorrow night with a booth activation at the Fan Fest three hours prior to the game, as well as a pregame ceremony recognizing members of the Univision team.
The first 10,000 fans into Banc of California Stadium will receive custom Jarritos x LAFC luchador mask patches, presented by Jarritos. Fans will have the chance to purchase $1 Jarritos bottles when using Apple Pay at the Goalkeepers Market, Supporters' Section Jarritos cart, and Figueroa Club.
LAFC (19-4-8; 65 points) will look to clinch the first trophy in Club history on Wednesday night against the Houston Dynamo (7:30 p.m. PT). The Black & Gold will have a chance to secure the top spot in MLS and claim the 2019 Supporters' Shield with a win against the Dynamo or a loss or draw by New York City FC against Atlanta United.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 24, 2019
- Winners Announced for 2019 Whitecaps FC BMO Player Awards Ceremony - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LAFC and Univision LA to Kick-Off Hispanic Heritage Month on Wednesday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers Weekly Update: September 24, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- LAFC Looks to Clinch Supporters'shield on Wednesday Night against Houston Dynamo - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Play Second Leg of Canadian Championship Final Wednesday Night - Montreal Impact
- Know Your Opponent | FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Portland Timbers - New England Revolution
- Preview: Sporting Visits Minnesota for Must-Win Match on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City
- Minnesota United FC vs. Sporting Kansas City Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Hosts LA Galaxy in First of Final Two Regular Season Home Matches of 2019 - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New York City FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Academy: Fall Home Game Update - FC Cincinnati
- 11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in L'Assomption on Wednesday, October 2 - Montreal Impact
- Columbus Crew SC Unveils New Downtown Stadium Renderings - Columbus Crew SC
- NYCFC Primed for Top-Three East Sides in Race for Conference Crown, Home-Field Advantage - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC and the LAFC Foundation to Host Second Black & Gold Blood Drive in Partnership with Banc of California
- LAFC and Banc of California Restructure Partnership
- LAFC & MLS Provide Update on 2020 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target
- LAFC Launch the 'LAFC Food Delivery Service' Program
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Farmer John