MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced
September 24, 2019 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - The MLS Disciplinary Committee has found Chicago Fire forward Nemanja Nikolic guilty of simulation/embellishment. Nikolic has been issued an undisclosed fine for his actions in the 20th minute of Chicago's match against FC Cincinnati on Sept. 21.
The MLS Disciplinary Committee has found the Los Angeles Football Club in violation of the mass confrontation policy during the 90+ minute of their match against Toronto FC on Sept. 21. LAFC has violated the mass confrontation policy for a third time this season, and the organization and head coach Bob Bradley have been issued undisclosed fines for their actions.
Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley and defender Chris Mavinga were issued undisclosed fines for inciting and escalating a mass confrontation incident in the 90+ minute of their match against the Los Angeles Football Club on Sept. 21.
The MLS Disciplinary Committee has issued an undisclosed fine to San Jose Earthquakes head coach Matias Almeyda for failure to leave the field in a timely manner after his dismissal in the 85th minute against Atlanta United on Sept. 21.
The MLS Disciplinary Committee has found Minnesota United FC forward Mason Toye guilty of simulation/embellishment. Toye has been issued an undisclosed fine for his actions in the 72nd minute of Minnesota's match against the Portland Timbers on Sept. 22.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 24, 2019
- Winners Announced for 2019 Whitecaps FC BMO Player Awards Ceremony - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LAFC and Univision LA to Kick-Off Hispanic Heritage Month on Wednesday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Timbers Weekly Update: September 24, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- LAFC Looks to Clinch Supporters'shield on Wednesday Night against Houston Dynamo - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Play Second Leg of Canadian Championship Final Wednesday Night - Montreal Impact
- Know Your Opponent | FC Cincinnati - Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Portland Timbers - New England Revolution
- Preview: Sporting Visits Minnesota for Must-Win Match on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City
- Minnesota United FC vs. Sporting Kansas City Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Hosts LA Galaxy in First of Final Two Regular Season Home Matches of 2019 - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New York City FC - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Academy: Fall Home Game Update - FC Cincinnati
- 11 Impact Players to Celebrate Soccer in L'Assomption on Wednesday, October 2 - Montreal Impact
- Columbus Crew SC Unveils New Downtown Stadium Renderings - Columbus Crew SC
- NYCFC Primed for Top-Three East Sides in Race for Conference Crown, Home-Field Advantage - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.