LAFC and Sanrio Team up for Hello Kitty Giveaway on Saturday, September 21
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) and the global lifestyle brand Sanrio have teamed up to create a co-branded Hello Kitty plush for the Club's September 21 home matchup against Toronto FC to help celebrate her 45th anniversary. Continuing to #MakeHistory, LAFC is the first-ever MLS Club to collaborate with Hello Kitty and Sanrio.
The co-branded plush features Hello Kitty in the Club's Inaugural Black & Gold jersey top, with LAFC's crest displayed above the heart alongside the Club's primary kit sponsor, YouTube TV. The back of her jersey reads Hello Kitty, with the number '19' to represent the year of the giveaway. Additionally, the Hello Kitty plush features LAFC's black and gold cap, positioned alongside her iconic red bow.
The first 15,000 fans through the gates at Banc of California Stadium will receive the limited-edition giveaway. Limited tickets remain and can be purchased here. For more information, please visit www.lafc.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 11, 2019
- MLS Fines Portland Timbers Head Coach Giovanni Savarese for Comments Regarding Officiating - MLS
- LAFC Announces Partnership Extension with Metro - Los Angeles FC
- Race for Audi MLS Cup Playoffs Spots Wide Open with Four Weeks Left: Week 28 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Philadelphia Union Unveil Kick Childhood Cancer Initiative - Philadelphia Union
- Know Your Opponent | New England Revolution - Orlando City SC
- LAFC and Sanrio Team up for Hello Kitty Giveaway on Saturday, September 21 - Los Angeles FC
- Independent Review Panel Rescinds Delamea Suspension - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Takes on Toronto FC on Saturday Night at Banc of California Stadium
- LAFC Draws Philadelphia Union 1-1 on Saturday Night
- LAFC to Play Philadelphia Union on Saturday Evening at Talen Energy Stadium
- LAFC Announces Partnership Extension with Metro
- LAFC and Sanrio Team up for Hello Kitty Giveaway on Saturday, September 21