Know Your Opponent | New England Revolution
New England has added two new players in the attack since the beginning of the 2019 season. The Revs signed forward Gustavo Bou from Tijuana on July 10th. He already has scored six goal and one assist. Additionally, Juan Fernando Caicedo was acquired on loan from the Colombian Club Independiente Medellin.
The Revolution were one of the hottest teams in MLS the last time they met City. However, their unbeaten run has ended and they have cooled off a bit. New England has only won one out of their last five matches, with a 1-1-3 record. New England lost their last match against NYCFC 2-1 due to a last-minute goal.
Carles Gil leads the team with nine goals, eleven assist and also leads the team with 30 appearances. He has played 2,725 minutes for the Revs this season.
Orlando have met the Revolution eleven times. City are 3-4-4 against the Revs. Orlando City lost the last game against New England 4-1 on July 28th.
Rasmussen College Fun Fact
City won the last match against New England in Exploria Stadium. Orlando knocked out the Revs in the U.S. Open Cup 2-1 with the match going to extra time.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 11, 2019
- MLS Fines Portland Timbers Head Coach Giovanni Savarese for Comments Regarding Officiating - MLS
- LAFC Announces Partnership Extension with Metro - Los Angeles FC
- Race for Audi MLS Cup Playoffs Spots Wide Open with Four Weeks Left: Week 28 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Philadelphia Union Unveil Kick Childhood Cancer Initiative - Philadelphia Union
- Know Your Opponent | New England Revolution - Orlando City SC
- LAFC and Sanrio Team up for Hello Kitty Giveaway on Saturday, September 21 - Los Angeles FC
- Independent Review Panel Rescinds Delamea Suspension - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.