LA Kings Kings Activate Goaltender Jonathan Quick From
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings have activated goaltender Jonathan Quick from injured reserve, Kings Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake announced today. Goaltender Jack Campbell has been assigned to Ontario (AHL).
Quick has appeared in 39 games this season, posting a 20-17-2 record, .921 save percentage, 2.44 goals-against average and three shutouts. He ranks tied for ninth in the league in wins, tied for 10th in the league in goals-against average and ranks tied for seventh in the league in shutouts.
Jack Campbell played in 22 games earlier this season with Ontario, posting an 11-7-3 record, .920 save percentage and 2.63 goal-against average. As of his recall, he is on a five game point streak with the Reign (4-0-1). He did not play in his one game with the Kings.
The Kings are in Nashville tonight to play the Predators. The game will be broadcast on NBCSN and KABC Radio 790 with pregame shows beginning at 5 p.m.
Join the LA Kings for the 2017-18 Season! Being an LA Kings Season Ticket Member means more than going to every home game. Save on ticket fees, attend exclusive events, unlock TeamLA discounts, get VIP access to playoff tickets, and more incredible entertainment opportunities! Full season memberships to mini-plan packages are available, starting at just $40 per game.
Visit lakings.com/tickets or call 1.888.KINGS.LA for more information.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 3, 2018
- G John Muse Recalled by Lehigh Valley, F Chris McCarthy Returned to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Sound Tigers Host T-Birds, Senators this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blue Jackets Recall Left Wing Markus Hannikainen - Cleveland Monsters
- GRIFFINS FALL SHORT IN SHOOTOUT - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Pelletier, IceHogs Agree to Terms - Rockford IceHogs
- MONSTERS CLIP GRIFFINS 3-2 BEHIND GERBE'S SHOOTOUT WINNER - Cleveland Monsters
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- LA Kings Kings Activate Goaltender Jonathan Quick From - Ontario Reign
- Wolf Pack to Hold Whalers/Wolf Pack Alumni Game - Hartford Wolf Pack
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Forward Shane Conacher from Adirondack - Syracuse Crunch
- Jets Canadian Shows Armed Forces Appreciation on February 6th - Manitoba Moose
- Mitchell Stephens Named CCM/AHL Rookie of the Month - Syracuse Crunch
- Reid Boucher Named CCM/AHL January Player of the Month - Utica Comets
- Boucher, Stephens, Sparks Named CCM/AHL Award Winners for January - AHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.