L.A. Clippers Assign C.J. Wilcox to Canton Charge
The L.A. Clippers announced today they have assigned guard C.J. Wilcox to the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League pursuant to the Flexible Assignment System.
This is the third Development League assignment for Wilcox this season. He has appeared in 15 games (14 starts), averaging 17.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists with the Bakersfield Jam and the Charge this season.
He has appeared in 13 games for the Clippers this season, averaging 1.5 points in 4.6 minutes of action.
Wilcox appeared in 21 games last season for the Clippers, averaging 2.0 points and 0.4 assists in 4.8 minutes of play. During the 2015 Orlando Pro Summer League, he posted averages of 14.0 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 1.4 steals in 32.0 minutes of play.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 6, 2016
- L.A. Clippers Assign C.J. Wilcox to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Atlanta Hawks Assign Edy Tavares to NBA Development League - Austin Spurs
- Red Claws Clamp Westchester Knicks' Skid - Westchester Knicks
- Red Claws Demolish Knicks - Maine Red Claws
- Austin Tops Idaho Stampede 103-89 - Austin Spurs
- Austin Tops Idaho Stampede 103-89 - Idaho Stampede
- Iowa Energy Fall to Delaware - Iowa Wolves
- Mad Ants Waive John Lucas III - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Jimmer Fredette Returns to Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.