Jets Elect Not to Renew Contract of Moose Coach Keith McCambridge
Kevin Cheveldayoff, General Manager of the Winnipeg Jets, today announced the hockey club will not be renewing the contract of Keith McCambridge as Head Coach of the Manitoba Moose, the Jets' American Hockey League affiliate.
"This morning we informed Keith McCambridge that we will not be renewing his contract for the 2016-17 season as Head Coach of the Manitoba Moose. We thank Keith for his professionalism, leadership, and coaching over the past five seasons as well as for his previous years of service as a Moose Assistant Coach. His commitment and hard work during two separate periods of transition for our AHL franchise should not be overlooked and is greatly appreciated. We wish Keith and his family all the best."
The Jets also announced they will not be renewing the contract of Manitoba Moose Video Coach Will Craig.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 22, 2016
- Admirals Drop Game One to Grand Rapids - Milwaukee Admirals
- Devils Take Game 1 against Comets - Albany Devils
- Comeback Effort Falls Short as Pirates Take Game One - Hershey Bears
- Comets Comeback Falls Short in the Third - Utica Comets
- Promotional Advisory: Griffins' Playoff Promotions in Full Effect against Admirals - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Texas Stars, Cedar Park & H-E-B Reach Naming Rights Agreement - Texas Stars
- Game Day: Albany Devils vs. Utica Comets - Albany Devils
- Griffins Announce Promotion - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Hurricanes Agree to Terms with Jake Chelios - Charlotte Checkers
- Jets Elect Not to Renew Contract of Moose Coach Keith McCambridge - Manitoba Moose
- Condors Sign Allen and Benik to AHL Contracts for 2016-17 - Bakersfield Condors
- Reign and Barracuda Clash in Game 1 Tonight at SAP Center - Ontario Reign
- IceHogs Fall in Game 2 of Division Semifinals - Rockford IceHogs
- Gulls Open Playoffs with 3-1 Win in Texas - San Diego Gulls
- Anderson's Hat Trick Fuels 5-1 Game-Two Monsters Win - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.