James Pantemis Will Train with Bologna FC for Six Weeks
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced on Monday that goalkeeper James Pantemis will train with Bologna FC's first team from November 6 to December 20, 2019.
It will be the third time that the 22-year-old goalkeeper from Montreal will benefit from the synergy with the Serie A club.
He made his first-team debut on July 24, 2019, in a 1-0 clean sheet win against York9 FC in the Canadian Championship. He then played a second game in 2019 on August 7, in a 2-1 win against Cavalry FC, also in the Canadian Championship.
Pantemis joined the Impact Academy in 2014 from Lakeshore Soccer Club. He signed his first professional contract with the Montreal Impact as a Homegrown player on November 13, 2017.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 4, 2019
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: November 4, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update - FC Cincinnati
- LAFC Forward Carlos Vela Named 2019 Landon Donovan MLS MVP - Los Angeles FC
- LAFC's Carlos Vela Named 2019 Landon Donovan MLS MVP - MLS
- James Pantemis Will Train with Bologna FC for Six Weeks - Montreal Impact
- Spencer Richey earns FC Cincinnati's Save of the Year - FC Cincinnati
- Houston Dynamo Adds Omid Namazi and Pablo Mastroeni as Assistant Coaches - Houston Dynamo
- Four FC Dallas Homegrowns to Train with FC Bayern Munich - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Impact Opens Training Camp on January 14 in Montreal
- Impact Adds Mistral de Sherbrooke to Its Scouting and Development Centre
- Homegrown Striker Anthony Jackson-Hamel Signs New Impact Contract
- Goalkeeper Clement Diop Signs New Contract with the Impact
- Impact to Play Home Opener on February 29 at the Olympic Stadium