Iowa Wild Announces Schedule Change
DES MOINES, IOWA - Iowa Wild announced today a change to the team's 2019-20 schedule.
Originally scheduled for Feb. 28, the Wild's road contest against the San Jose Barracuda has been changed to Monday, March 2. Puck drop is scheduled for 9:00 p.m. CT.
The Iowa Wild 2019-20 regular season is presented by MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center and runs from October through April. For more information, please contact the Wild office by calling 515-564-8700 or by visiting www.iowawild.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 20, 2019
- Rampage Agree to Terms with Defenseman Rob O'Gara - San Antonio Rampage
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Jeff Taylor - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Iowa Wild Announces Schedule Change - Iowa Wild
- Barracuda Announce 2019-20 Regular-Season Date Change - San Jose Barracuda
- Columbus Blue Jackets, Cleveland Monsters Announce Multi-Year Extension of Affiliation Partnership - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.