Inter Miami CF to Host Hispanic Heritage Night Presented by Espolòn Tequila on September 30
For the second year in a row, Espolòn Tequila is proud to team up with Inter Miami CF to host the very special Hispanic Heritage Night presented by Espolòn Tequila in a celebration of Hispanic and Latino culture. Fans are invited to join the activations at DRV PNK Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 30 when Inter Miami CF faces New York City FC in a key and thrilling playoff push matchup set to kick off at 7:30 p.m. ET.
While celebrating Latino culture is rooted in the DNA and at the forefront 365 days of the year for Inter Miami CF and Espolòn Tequila, on Hispanic Heritage Night both come together to give extra recognition to the community of fútbol fans that are core to our multicultural identity at Inter Miami CF.
¡No te lo pierdas!
Tickets for the sure-to-be exciting match are available. Come support your Club and celebrate your raíces - it's a win, win!
Saca tu bandera
Bring your country's flag to the match, wave it high, and proudly show off your roots. During the game, cameras will be searching for flags in the stands, so it's the perfect opportunity to make your big screen debut.
In addition, Major League Soccer and adidas will debut the Hispanic Heritage Pre-Match Tops. to be worn by players in celebration of Hispanic Heritage month. Made in part with recycled materials and the Better Cotton Initiative, a program aimed at reducing the environmental impact of cotton production, the Hispanic Heritage Pre-Match Tops feature a bold design featuring Spanish-styled manuscript. As part of MLS's support of the Hispanic community, and in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, the League will make a donation to the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE) scholarship fund, an organization dedicated to the employment, development and advancement of current and aspiring Hispanic professionals. Hispanic Heritage Pre-Match Tops are available for purchase on MLSstore.com.
Celebra tu Patria Patches
Wear your country's bandera with pride! Custom Hispanic Heritage patches - each featuring the flags of one of nearly 20 different countries - will be available to fans with any purchase at any DRV PNK Stadium team store locations during the match. Patches can be pressed on items at the team store at fans' discretion.
To showcase all the Hispanic and Latino countries we're celebrating on Hispanic Heritage Night presented by Espolòn Tequila and beyond, player mascots will each wear a patch and hold a flag during the pre-match ceremony.
Country patches available:
Costa Rica ð¨ð·
Dominican Republic ð©ð´
El Salvador ð¸ð»
Puerto Rico ðµð·
Specialty Drinks and Food
It wouldn't be a real Hispanic and Latino event without exceptional music, food, and drinks! DRV PNK Stadium will be home to Espolòn Tequila beverage options and to specialty food on Hispanic Heritage Night.
During this major occasion, Espolòn Tequila will give fans a special treat and offer all their Cantinas, as well as serve their featured cocktail, the Inter Miami CF Paloma featuring Espolòn Tequila, pink grapefruit soda and fresh lime juice, at all bars across DRV PNK Stadium and offer discounts on frozen margaritas at the East and West Cantinas.
Espolòn Tequila Cantina located at Gate 3 ONLY on this very special night!
Pop Up Cantina located on the second floor of the XBTO NW Club.
Mini Cantina located at the Fan Zone presented by Baptist Health.
Premium menus throughout the stadium will also offer specialty food options celebrating cuisines unique to specific Hispanic and Latino countries, including Venezuelan BBQ, Argentinian Milanesa-style sandwiches, Mexican tacos, Dominican arepas and empanadas, and much more!
Starting at 4:30 p.m. ET, Espolòn Tequila will be at the Fan Zone presented by Baptist Health, so be sure to stop by before the first whistle blows. Fans can enjoy samples, giveaways, sweepstakes, and a live DJ in the South end before entering DRV PNK Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 28, 2023
- By the Numbers: FC Cincinnati at Toronto FC - FC Cincinnati
- Portland Timbers Goalkeeper Aljaz Ivacic Suspended - MLS
- Abdoulaye Cissoko Named to 2023 MLS NEXT Pro Best XI - Seattle Sounders FC
- Rapids Academy Product Adam Beaudry Called up to U.S. U-17 Men's Youth National Team - Colorado Rapids
- MATCH Preview: Inter Miami CF to Host New York City FC this Saturday - Inter Miami CF
- MATCH Preview: Nashville SC Returns to GEODIS Park for One More Western Conference Clash - Nashville SC
- Nashville SC Surpasses 24,000 STMs, Launches 'Next Act' Waitlist - Nashville SC
- Inter Miami CF to Host Hispanic Heritage Night Presented by Espolòn Tequila on September 30 - Inter Miami CF
- New England Revolution Host Fight Childhood Cancer Night at Gillette Stadium - New England Revolution
- Exploiting Tactical Shift: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
- Real Salt Lake Extends Homegrown Defender Justen Glad Through 2027 Season - Real Salt Lake
- Expected Goals: Upcoming Milestones for Matchday 35 - MLS
- New Soccer Mini-Pitches to be Unveiled on Tuesday - Sporting Kansas City
- New York Red Bulls Sign Colombian Defender Andrés Reyes to New MLS Contract - New York Red Bulls
- Whitecaps FC to Observe National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Tigres UANL Wins 2023 Campeones Cup - MLS
- LAFC Falls to Tigres on Penalty Kicks on Campeones Cup - Los Angeles FC
- Rubio Reaches New Record as Rapids and Vancouver Play to a 2-2 Draw at DSGP - Colorado Rapids
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inter Miami CF Stories
- What You Need to Know: Inter Miami Set for Concacaf Champions Cup
- Miami Sharks Rugby Club Kick off Inaugural Match at the Inter Miami CF Sports Field on Sunday, March 3
- Inter Miami CF Introduce Rivalry Night Presented by Royal Caribbean on Saturday, March 2
- Inter Miami CF and Fracht Group Team Together for Beach Cleanup at Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park in Broward County
- Inter Miami CF Announces 100 Coconuts as Club's Official Coconut Water