Indians Host Two More LEO's Youth Clinics, Reserve Your Spot Now
SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Indians will be hosting two more free Youth Baseball Clinics on Thursday, July 12 and Wednesday, August 15 presented by LEO's Photography from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM at Avista Stadium. The clinic is hosted by Spokane Indians players with each child receiving tips on the fundamentals of baseball, a Spokane Indians baseball, and an exclusive autograph sessions with Indians players.
Sign Up for LEO's Photography Youth Clinic Now
The clinic will feature five different skills stations - base running, hitting, throwing, infield, and outfield - with Indians players at each one. The clinic is free to all participants between the ages of 5-10 with the purchase of a game ticket. For more information on the clinic, or to sign up to guarantee your spot call the Spokane Indians Ticket Office at (509) 343-OTTO (6886).
Images from this story
LEO's Youth Clinic
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from July 5, 2018
- Indians Host Two More LEO's Youth Clinics, Reserve Your Spot Now - Spokane Indians
- Independence Day Dud: Hops' Streak Ends at Salem-Keizer - Hillsboro Hops
- Frogs Put up Four on the Fourth to Win 4-3 - Everett AquaSox
- Indians Beat Dust Devils to Snap Skid on 4th of July Fireworks Night - Spokane Indians
- Hawks Power Their Way to Third Straight Win - Boise Hawks
- Canadians can't spoil 4th of July in Everett - Vancouver Canadians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Indians Stories
- Pair of Bombs Leads Indians to 7-3 Win in Series Opener
- Homestand Preview: Indians Return Home on August 14th for Three-Game Series with Everett
- Pink out the Park Hat Auction Is Live Get Your Bids in Today, Proceeds Benefit Local Breast Cancer Patients
- Pair of Spokane All-Stars Bookend 2-1 Win, Indians Return Home on August 14th
- Five Spokane Indians Named to NWL All-Star Team