Homestand Preview: Indians Return Home on July 11th for Five-Game Series
SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Indians are back at Avista Stadium for five games against the Eugene Emeralds starting on Wednesday, July 11th. Here's a look at the promotions for each game of the upcoming homestand.
For tickets, simply click on any of the pictures below!
For every batter that the Indians strikeout, one lucky fan will win a crisp $100 bill courtesy of Banner Bank. Sign-up at the game for your chance to win! Immediately after the game a helicopter will drop 2,000 $1 bills and lucky fans will race to see who can collect the most money! Fans can sign up by listening to 105.7 NOW FM or at the game that night for a chance to be one of the 30 contestants.
Calling all Youth Baseball Players! Join the Spokane Indians at Avista Stadium for a pre-game Youth Clinic courtesy of LEO's Photography (3:30-5:30pm). Click Here to Sign Up for the Leo's Photography Youth Clinic. Also, buy a hot dog and look inside the wrapper for your chance to win cash and great prizes from the Mirabeau Park Hotel. Over $2,000 will be given away! Stick around after the game to Circle the Bases brought to you by Dairy Queen.
Join the Spokane Indians as we transform Avista Stadium into a galaxy far, far away. The night will include Star Wars trivia, character appearances, and a special Star Wars jersey auction benefiting the Rypien Foundation! Stick around after the game for a great fireworks show.
The Saga continues! Join us at Avista Stadium for another night of Star Wars trivia, character appearances and another chance at the Star Wars jersey auction benefiting the Rypien Foundation! Stick around after the game to Circle the Bases brought to you by Dairy Queen.
Join the Indians in the fight against Breast Cancer as they wear special edition pink hats that will be auctioned off to benefit the MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation and local breast cancer patients. In addition, the Spokane Indians will host a pre- game Pitch for the Cure Brunch on the Baselines, courtesy of Mike's Hard Lemonade. This year the event takes a new form, as it will be a Sunday Brunch on the award-winning field at Avista Stadium. Featuring gourmet food from Red Rock Catering, the brunch includes chicken apple sausage and bacon, warm buttermilk white cheddar biscuits with country gravy, frittatas, and pink dipped cookies. Additionally, brunch is served with a complimentary mimosa. Click Here to Sign Up for the Pitch for the Cure Brunch on the Baselines. All attendees will be invited to participate in a pre-game ceremony on the field honoring breast cancer patients, survivors, and supporters.
Stick around after the game for Catch on the Field courtesy of Pizza Factory! After the game, Spokane Indians Strength and Conditioning Coach, Ed Yong, will be leading yoga on the field.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from July 9, 2018
- Homestand Preview: Indians Return Home on July 11th for Five-Game Series - Spokane Indians
- Gesa Stadium Voted Best Short Season-A Ballpark - Tri-City Dust Devils
- Four Hours Remain to Vote for Gesa Stadium - Tri-City Dust Devils
- Frogs Suffer Third Straight Shutout, 5-0 - Everett AquaSox
- Tri-City Throws Second Straight Shutout - Tri-City Dust Devils
- Volcanoes Take Second Game of Series - Boise Hawks
- Eugene Plates Four in Ninth to Stun Hops - Hillsboro Hops
- "Wild" Finish as Ems Walk-Off - Eugene Emeralds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Indians Stories
- Indians Fans Set New Single-Season Attendance Record
- Late Rally Costs Indians, Emeralds Win NWL Championship
- Indians Shutout in Game Two, Look to Rebound in Game Three
- Apostel and Gonzalez Help Spokane Punch Ticket to NWL Championship
- Indians Fall to Everett 8-3, Series Heads to Deciding Game 3