Hogs announce first round playoff schedule
Rockford, Ill.- The Rockford IceHogs, in conjunction with the Fort Wayne Komets and United Hockey League, announced the IceHogs First Round Colonial Cup Playoff schedule. Rockford will have home ice for the opening round, and will host Games One and Two, and Five and Seven if necessary at the Rockford MetroCentre.
The IceHogs-Komets series will open on Friday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m. with Game One. Season ticket holders must use "Ticket A" for Game One. The first 1,000 fans to the game on Friday will receive IceHogs Poster #7, the final in the 2005-06 poster series courtesy of Medicine Man, Johnson Press, Jim Orlando Photography, Pepsi, the Rockford Register Star and 23WIFR.
Game Two will take place on Sunday, April 23 at the MetroCentre beginning at 5:05 p.m. Season Ticket holders must use "Ticket B". The series will then shift to Fort Wayne for Games Three and Four at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 25 and Thursday, April 27. The following is the entire schedule with game times for the upcoming series against Fort Wayne:
Game Date Location Time (all times CST) Season Ticket To Use
Game 1 Friday, April 21 at Rockford 7:30 p.m. (Season Ticket "A")
Game 2 Sunday, April 23 at Rockford 5:05 p.m. (Season Ticket "B")
Game 3 Tuesday, April 25 at Fort Wayne 7:30 p.m.
Game 4 Thursday, April 27 at Fort Wayne 7:30 p.m.
Game 5 (if necessary) Friday, April 28 at Rockford 7:30 p.m. (Season Ticket "C")
Game 6 (if necessary) Saturday, April 29 at Fort Wayne 7:30 p.m.
Game 7 (if necessary) Tuesday, May 2 at Rockford 7:30 p.m. (Season Ticket "D")
Tickets are now on sale at the MetroCentre Box Office for the upcoming Colonial Cup Playoffs. You can purchase tickets by calling (815) 968-5222 or by logging on to centreevents.com to purchase playoff tickets.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from April 17, 2006
- Kalamazoo Wings capture Tarry Cup - IHL 2
- Komet's Kurk UHL Goaltender of the Week - Fort Wayne Komets
- Kalamazoo Wings week in review - Kalamazoo Wings
- Tarry Cup champions set destination Colonial Cup Friday - Kalamazoo Wings
- Hogs announce first round playoff schedule - Rockford IceHogs
- Komets face Hogs in first round - Fort Wayne Komets
- Richmond's Oliveira and Fort Wayne's Kurk earn weekly honors - IHL 2
- Mallards Headed to Danbury to Begin Playoffs - Quad City Mallards
- Mechanics clinch first playoff berth - Motor City Mechanics
- Afr Announces New General Manager For Team and Arena - Elmira Jackals
- Generals announce press conference - Flint Generals
- Fury announce first round playoff schedule - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- First Round Playoff Dates are set - Motor City Mechanics
- Mallards and Trashers Set First Round Schedule - Quad City Mallards
- Trashers begin playoffs Friday at home - Danbury Trashers
- Trashers host Quad City Friday and Saturday - Danbury Trashers
- Rockford closes out regular season taking three of four points - Rockford IceHogs
- Frostbite Open Playoffs on Friday - Adirondack Frostbite
- Adirondack Frostbite Weekly - Adirondack Frostbite
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- IceHogs Announce Six Prime Dates for 2019-20 Season
- Rockford Agrees to Terms with Forwards Coughlin & Ramsey
- Secure Your Seats For 2019-20 At Saturday's Garage Sale
- IceHogs Ink Defensemen McArdle & Osipov to AHL Deals
- Rockford Agrees to Terms with Marchand, Thompson