Hockey Fights Cancer Looking for Head Shave Participants
The Owen Sound Attack and the Canadian Cancer Society have teamed up for Hockey Fights Cancer!
On Saturday, November 2nd, the Attack will host the 'Hockey Fights Cancer' game night and wear special lavender jerseys to raise money for the local chapter of the Canadian Cancer Society. All money raised will stay local for lodging, transportation and support services for people living with cancer.
To kick off the campaign, the Attack are looking for kids 12 and under to sign up to shave, cut or chalk their hair in support of Hockey Fights Cancer!
Children have until September 18th to sign up for the headshave event, taking place on Monday, October 21st. Each participant will be matched up with an Owen Sound Attack player that will partner with them on their quest to raise funds for Hockey Fights Cancer.
Interested participants are encouraged to sign up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YR6JNJ7
For any other questions, please contact Allison Taylor-Misener at [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 13, 2019
- Firebirds Improve to 3-0 with Friday Victory in Saginaw - Flint Firebirds
- Spirit Fall Friday Night in Preseason Action - Saginaw Spirit
- Barber Poles Edge Frontenacs in a Shootout - Ottawa 67's
- Rangers Beat The Colts 6-5 - Kitchener Rangers
- IceDogs Fall to Petes 6-5 in Shootout - Niagara IceDogs
- 143 OHL Players Attend 2019 NHL Training Camps - OHL
- Game Preview: Spirit Host Firebirds in Preseason Action - Saginaw Spirit
- Hockey Fights Cancer Looking for Head Shave Participants - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.