Green Bay Blizzard Announce Camp Practice Schedule
The Green Bay Blizzard would like to announce the camp practice schedule. All practices will take place at the Sports Emporium in De Pere, WI.
The mini camp practice schedule is as follows:
Friday, March 6th 2009 8:00 -10:15 am and 10:45-12:15pm (Skill)
Saturday, March 7th 2009 6:00 - 7:30 am (Skill)
Sunday, March 8th 2009 OFF
Monday, March 9th 2009 8:00 -10:15 am and 10:45-12:15pm (Skill)
Tuesday, March 10th 2009 8:30-11:00 am (Full Team)
The training camp practice schedule: (Full Team)
Wednesday, March 11th 2009 8:00 -10:15 am and 10:45-12:15pm
Thursday, March 12th 2009 8:30-11:00 am
Friday, March 13th 2009 8:00 -10:15 am and 10:45-12:15pm
Saturday, March 14th 2009 6:00 - 7:30 am
Sunday, March 15th 2009 OFF
Monday, March 16th 2009 8:00 -10:15 am and 10:45-12:15pm
Tuesday, March 17th 2009 8:30-11:00 am
Wednesday, March 18th 2009 8:00 -10:15 am and 10:45-12:15pm
Thursday, March 19th 2009 8:30-11:00 am
Friday, March 20th 2009 Scrimmage @ Peoria Pirates
Players will not be available for comment until after practice. Coach Landsee will be available after practice and will make himself available during practice if needed. On "two-a-day" practice days play- ers will only be available for comment following the second practice.
All practices are open to the general public.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 4, 2009
- SWX and the Peak to broadcast Shock games in '09 - Spokane Shock
- Former Firecats Standout Steve Gorrie Named League's Top Fullback Of All Time - af2
- Vipers Continue To Make Addtions For 2009 - Alabama Vipers
- BattleWings and CNS Network to Host FCA Night - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- The Barnyard is Back - Iowa Barnstormers
- BattleWings Start Training Camp on March 7th - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Green Bay Blizzard Announce Camp Practice Schedule - Green Bay Blizzard
- Founder of Arena Football League Named Peoria Pirates New Managing Local Owner - Peoria Pirates
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.