SWX and the Peak to broadcast Shock games in '09
March 4, 2009: Spokane, WA: The Spokane Shock announced its broadcasting partners for the 2009 season today. Shock games will air on television on KHQ's SWX and on the radio on 105.7 the Peak.
All home games will be televised live on SWX, including the preseason game on March 18th. KHQ -TV will continue to produce the broadcasts, with Greg Heister, Mike Peterson and the Q-6 Sports team calling the action. All home games will air live at 7PM. SWX is carried on Comcast channel 115, channel 306 on Time Warner cable and channel 6-2 over the air. Shock home games will also be available through Comcast On-Demand at no additional charge.
All Shock games (home and away) will air live on the radio on 105.7 The Peak, with Larry Weir and Paul Sorensen calling the action.
Season tickets for the 2009 season are on sale now - starting at $59/per seat - and can be purchased by calling (509) 242-7462 today.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 4, 2009
- SWX and the Peak to broadcast Shock games in '09 - Spokane Shock
- Former Firecats Standout Steve Gorrie Named League's Top Fullback Of All Time - af2
- Vipers Continue To Make Addtions For 2009 - Alabama Vipers
- BattleWings and CNS Network to Host FCA Night - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- The Barnyard is Back - Iowa Barnstormers
- BattleWings Start Training Camp on March 7th - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Green Bay Blizzard Announce Camp Practice Schedule - Green Bay Blizzard
- Founder of Arena Football League Named Peoria Pirates New Managing Local Owner - Peoria Pirates