Grand Rapids Gold Announce Theme and Promotional Schedule for 2021-22 Season
GRAND RAPIDS, MI - The Grand Rapids Gold, the NBA G League affiliate of the Denver Nuggets, announced today the theme and promotion schedule for the 2021-22 season. The team's opening night is Tuesday, November 23, at 7:00 p.m. ET at the DeltaPlex Arena against in-state rival Motor City Cruise. The first 500 fans will receive a Gold-branded headband-an ode to Head Coach Jason Terry-and a schedule magnet.
The Grand Rapids Gold will host the Motor City Cruise again on Wednesday, November 24, at 7:00 p.m. ET. The game will recognize military personnel and their families in a Salute to Soldiers. All veterans and active duty service members receive a free ticket to the game with military I.D. The first 500 fans also receive a schedule magnet.
The entire theme list is below.
The new NBA affiliate of the Denver Nuggets also announced its full promotional schedule, including:
$20 All American Deal on Tuesday and Thursdays; includes one general admission ticket, a cheeseburger, fries, and soda
$2 Beers + $2 Hot Dogs on Fridays, plus $5 Founders Solid Gold
Family Fare Fridays; bring a Family Fare receipt of $25+ to any Friday night game and get two free tickets
$44 4-Pack on Saturdays presented by University of Michigan-Health West; includes four general admission tickets, four hot dogs, and four sodas
Date Theme // Giveaway Promotion Presented By
Tuesday, November 23 Home Opener // headbands, magnet schedules $20 All American Deal
Wednesday, November 24 Salute to Soldiers // magnet schedules Free tickets to Active Military // Veterans U.S. Army National Guard
Friday, December 3 Season of Giving $2 Beers + $2 Hot Dogs, $5 Founders Solid Gold, Family Fare Fridays Priority Health
Saturday, December 4 Holiday Hats and Healthcare Heroes $44 4-Pack University of Michigan-Health West
Saturday, January 8 Nuggets Night $44 4-Pack Northpointe Bank
Saturday, January 22 Star Wars Night $44 4-Pack
Friday, February 11 Go for the Gold $2 Beers + $2 Hot Dogs, $5 Founders Solid Gold, Family Fare Fridays Huntington Bank
Monday, February 14 Valentine's Day BOGO
Friday, March 18 Flint Tropics $2 Beers + $2 Hot Dogs, $5 Founders Solid Gold, Family Fare Fridays
Friday, April 1 Beer City USA $2 Beers + $2 Hot Dogs, $5 Founders Solid Gold, Family Fare Fridays in partnership with Founders Brewing Co.
Saturday, April 2 The Real Superheroes $44 4-Pack Children's Foundation
For additional information and interviews, please contact Gwen Vryhof Bultema at email@example.com or 616-536-1400. For more information on the Grand Rapids Gold, visit www.nbagrandrapids.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 16, 2021
- Legends' Rally Falls Short for First Loss at Memphis - Texas Legends
- Charge Acquire 2022 Draft Pick - Cleveland Charge
- Charge Bested in Indianapolis - Cleveland Charge
- Iowa Wolves Announce Roster Moves - Iowa Wolves
- College Park Skyhawks Hosting "Hoops and Heroes" Night on Friday, November 19 - College Park Skyhawks
- Mad Ants Beat Cleveland in Tuesday Matinee - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- NBA G League News & Notes: November 16 - G League
- Mann and Wilson Post Double-Doubles in Win over Santa Cruz Warriors - Oklahoma City Blue
- Grand Rapids Gold Announce Theme and Promotional Schedule for 2021-22 Season - Grand Rapids Gold
- Hornets Recall Vernon Carey Jr. and JT Thor from Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Scrubb's 19 Not Enough as Clips Fall to Kings - Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.