Generals To Announce Date For Rescheduled Game Monday
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals owner released the following statement in regards to Wednesday's game cancellation:
Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, and not being able to have all parties concerned meet, The Flint Generals, The Muskegon Lumberjacks, Perani Arena Ownership and the IHL Executive, the rescheduling of the Flint Generals vs. Muskegon Lumberjacks game that was postponed on Wednesday November 25th will be announced on Monday November 30th. All fans who were in attendance at that game are asked to hold onto their ticket stubs until an announcement is made on Monday afternoon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
As a way of saying 'Thank You' to all of our fans for the inconvenience you have endured, the Flint Generals will be offering ALL TICKETS for this Sunday's game vs. the Muskegon Lumberjacks at 4:00pm for $5 each. Tickets at this special price will only be available at the Perani Arena box office.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from November 27, 2009
- Lindberg Goal Gives Icehawks Thrilling Overtime Win - Port Huron Icehawks
- Dayton Gems Fall To Flint Generals 3-1 - Dayton Gems
- Generals Skate Past Gems In 3-1 Victory - Flint Generals
- Generals beat the Gems 3-1 - Flint Generals
- Mallards Return To Acton Tomorrow Night - Quad City Mallards
- Generals To Announce Date For Rescheduled Game Monday - Flint Generals
- Generals Fall Short In Fort Wayne - Flint Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals